Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Menifee County 2012/2013

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2012/2013 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Menifee County ? Remember, please be constructive.

Basketball season for 2012/2013 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Menifee County ? Remember, please be constructive.

Menifee lost a lot of production from last season. Returns one starter but he is a good one, PG Drew Swartz. He led the team in scoring, assists, and steals, 3 pt shooting. Also return part-time starter Alex Ramsey, if he plays this season he could be a major contributor. They won 7 of their last 9 summer games while playing all sophomores and 1 Sr. and 1 Jr.

  • Author

Welcome to the site 16th Lifer. Look forward to reading your posts on the 16th region and Menifee Co.

Menifee lost a lot of production from last season. Returns one starter but he is a good one, PG Drew Swartz. He led the team in scoring, assists, and steals, 3 pt shooting. Also return part-time starter Alex Ramsey, if he plays this season he could be a major contributor. They won 7 of their last 9 summer games while playing all sophomores and 1 Sr. and 1 Jr.

 

Thanks for the info! And as goldie said, welcome to BGP! :thumb:

Thanks for the info! And as goldie said, welcome to BGP! :thumb:

Thanks for the welcome. A couple of other things of note for Menifee. They have a new kid(foster child) that is quick and shoots the three really well. Also they have some good size in the sophomore class which is unusual at Menifee.

  • Author
Thanks for the welcome. A couple of other things of note for Menifee. They have a new kid(foster child) that is quick and shoots the three really well. Also they have some good size in the sophomore class which is unusual at Menifee.

 

How would you rate them in their district?

How would you rate them in their district?

I would rate them third in the district behind Fleming and Rowan and ahead of Bath. I saw them play a couple of summer games and they shoot the three really well but will need to figure out how to stay on the boards. I think this district will produce the regional winner again.

I would rate them third in the district behind Fleming and Rowan and ahead of Bath. I saw them play a couple of summer games and they shoot the three really well but will need to figure out how to stay on the boards. I think this district will produce the regional winner again.

 

Fleming will be in the hunt for sure.

  • Author
I would rate them third in the district behind Fleming and Rowan and ahead of Bath. I saw them play a couple of summer games and they shoot the three really well but will need to figure out how to stay on the boards. I think this district will produce the regional winner again.

 

Where is this district held this year?

Where is this district held this year?

The District is at Menifee this year.

  • Author
The District is at Menifee this year.

 

Thanks!!

The only player I know returning is Swartz. What sophomores are going to be looked at to step up?

The only player I know returning is Swartz. What sophomores are going to be looked at to step up?

Chaney- 6-5 soph. Thacker 6-2 soph Mann 5-11 soph and they have a foster kid moved in but I think he is a senior. Alex Ramsey is also a 6-3 Sr. that played last season and started some. Rose a Jr PG on jv will be back.

Chaney- 6-5 soph. Thacker 6-2 soph Mann 5-11 soph and they have a foster kid moved in but I think he is a senior. Alex Ramsey is also a 6-3 Sr. that played last season and started some. Rose a Jr PG on jv will be back.

I heard this past weekend that Ramsey is moving and will not be at Menifee his Sr. season. Not good news for the Wildcats.

  • Author
I heard this past weekend that Ramsey is moving and will not be at Menifee his Sr. season. Not good news for the Wildcats.

 

Where is he moving to?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.