Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Boys All-Star Team

Featured Replies

2012 BOYS Kentucky All-Star Team -

 

#1 Nathan Dieudonne, Trinity – 2012 Mr. Kentucky Basketball

#2 Matt Day, Buckhorn

#3 Charles Foster, Trinity

#4 Jay Johnson, Woodford Co

#5 Twin Lancaster, Logan Co

#6 Tamron Manning, Scott Co.

#7 Jaysean Paige, Perry Co. Central

#8 Alan Bopper Stenzel, George Rodgers Clark

#9 Jeril Taylor, Pleasure Ridge Park

#10 Mike Terry, Fairview

#11 DJ Townsend, Rowan Co.

#12 Adam Wing, Rowan Co.

#13 Mekale McKay, Moore

Edited by gold sunrise

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first glance(:lol:)....Jaylen Beckham is the only noticeable omission that I see. Congrats to those who made it. Despite the lack of Beckham I can dig it. Good looking team, IMO.

Surprised not to see Max Clemons from PRP.

  • Author

Just a note, Twin Lancaster is from Logan County. There was a misprint in the initial release...

How healthy is Johnson now?

Just a note, Twin Lancaster is from Logan County. There was a misprint in the initial release...

 

I edited it for you. Thought he would make it, heard he had a really good tryout along with Terry of Fairview.

 

Got to say very proud of Bopper Stenzel from GRC for making the team.

 

Congrats to all of these young men.

 

Would like to see a break down of the regions represented.

How healthy is Johnson now?

 

He said he was at 95% when Woodford played in the regional tournament.

How healthy is Johnson now?
Jay is moving fine. He seems to be almost 100% but not quite there yet.

Congratulations to all that were selected. Very proud of Bopper Stenzel for making this squad!

Congratulations to all those selected!

Congrats to all that were selected on such a high honor.

Congrats to all the players!

Do you think with all of Beckhams moving around and personality issues (so I've heard) that this hurt his chances to make the team? I would argue he is a top 13 senior in the state. Team chemistry is important though.

Do you think with all of Beckhams moving around and personality issues (so I've heard) that this hurt his chances to make the team? I would argue he is a top 13 senior in the state. Team chemistry is important though.

 

I would have liked to have seen the tryouts. I wonder how his attitude was during tryouts. He said on twitter that his coach told him not to expect to make the team because of 'politics or whatever' so I wonder how that advice affected his performance at tryouts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.