Everything posted by KentuckyJoe
-
Silver Grove lands DI West Virginia commit Spencer Macke
Why did he leave Highlands? 3rd High School for this kid.....
-
Regional Play-offs Contest (Week3) - Invitees Only
7 Glasgow 5 campbellsville 3 St X 2 Raceland 1 Southwestern TB Glasgow
-
Is there any chance there will be a running clock in the Highlands/CovCath game?
Always a chance but I don't see it. I see CovCath winning a wet cold nasty game.
-
5A Playoffs: #1 Covington Catholic vs. #3 Highlands
Play calling for the Birds has been AWFUL the past few years. I think if the field is still wet and weather is bad it helps Highlands a lot, but still picking the Colonels.
-
5A Playoffs: #1 Covington Catholic vs. #3 Highlands
Thanks. It would be tough to make it during the day....
-
5A Playoffs: #1 Covington Catholic vs. #3 Highlands
A little off topic but where can I get a CovCath hoodie and hat before Friday????
-
Highlands 2018/2019
Where is he going now, and why?
-
5A Playoffs: #1 Covington Catholic vs. #3 Highlands
I'm looking forward to watching this one. I hope the weather isn't too bad. I'm taking the Colonels by 21
-
Regional Playoffs Contest (Week 2) - Invitees Only
7 Belfry 5 Paducha 3 Franklin County 2 Conner 1 Taylor co TB Belfry
-
Regional Play-off Contest Results (Week 1)
Scratch that.
-
Regional Play-off Contest Results (Week 1)
Am I missing week 2????
-
Regional Play-off Contest Results (Week 1)
I almost missed this without the Red Contest icon in thread list.
-
Newport Central Catholic/Shawnee Updates
50-0 Breds
-
Regional Play-off Contest (Invitees Only)
7 Lynn Camp 5 Lloyd 3 North Hardin 2 Casey Co 1 Scott TB Lynn Camp
-
Regional Play-off Contest (Invitees Only)
I have a feeling I'm not doing to do to well in the playoffs but I will take a shot....
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #11) Results
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #11) Results
-
Beechwood/Newport Central Catholic Updates
26-14 Beechwood in 3rd. NewCath with 2 fumbles in second half.....
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 11)
-
1A #1 Beechwood at 2A #8 Newport Central Catholic
Running clock. The Best thing for my Breds would be to come out injury free.
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 10)
-
Ryle/Conner Updates
Let's Go Conner!!
- Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week 9)
-
Harrison County/ Mason County Updates
Awful close
-
Dayton at Ludlow cancelled
Smart move by the Dayton staff not messing with concussions. Shows they really care about the kids not just football. I'm sure it hurt having to forfeit but better safe than sorry for the kids.