Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JOHNDUNHOFT

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JOHNDUNHOFT

  1. Coach Wilmhoff coached with Coach Pilgrim on the freshmen team and he would pobably venture back with the right people involved. He has also helped me over the past 3 years scouting. What a legend and a great person. JD
  2. Only one person involved at Lloyd that was with Coach Tasini, there are a few in the area that would probably come back if the right person was given the job, as for old school when I played in late 60's we wore white and blue jerseys, white or grey pants and gold helmets. The big L with 3 diamionds was a red dog and tassni thing. JD
  3. Over the year's we have lost several good players to: CovCath, Dixie, Beechwood, Boone, SK, Cooper and Ryle. This is going to happen. I feel there is a good canidate at Lloyd that could change this. I do not have the liberty to say whom that person is at the present time. JD
  4. So someone whom has been around the program for over 20 years can not do the job at Lloyd is what you are saying here. JD
  5. I saw Walton play 3 times last year and each time I was impressed with their offense. They have alot returning from what I seen in their program. They have a very good coaching staff and one that cares to make their players better. I see good things in the future for Walton and with the growth in Walton and youth league's will only get better. Wish them the best of luck in 2A. JD
  6. Neverwrong do you have an axe to grind with the current Lloyd coaching staff? JD
  7. From what I have seen yes all the bell's and whistle's, It is just unbelievable how nice it is going to be. I did not see any cot's in the future though. JD
  8. That new weight room and locker facility is going to be one state of the art atheletic building even college's wish they had. Went through it about a month ago WOW!!!!!!! The young women and men of Beechwood should be proud. JD
  9. From what I heard Coach Lail put in for an assistant principles job also. He is a really good guy and likeable. JD
  10. We had spring ball at Erlanger Lloyd in the late 60's when I played. Graduated 1970. JD
  11. There are a few good people involved with Lloyd Football that could carry the torch for the Juggernauts. Yes Lail led the 7th and 8th grade team to a Championship this past year. He did a tremendous job in just a short time he also was surrounded by two very good football people who had spent several year's with the Erlanger Lions program. Sidelinedoc is right there is more to it than just football coaches at Lloyd alot has to change in the school and community for it to survive. JD
  12. I know and assistant at Holmes also applied along with Coach Lail. JD
  13. Just want to take a moment and congratulate Dixie Height coach Chevalier, asst coaches,players,cheerleaders and fans on a terrific season so far and congrats on a great win. Wish them the best in the sweet sixteen torunament and hope they can bring it home for the 9th Region. Same congrats to NewCath for a great season and final 9th region game. JD
  14. Job just posted yesterday and I think a couple of assistants have showed interest I really don't know anything other than that at the present time. I just hope they work at it quickly and get the job filled. Have talked to several players and they are hoping it is done quickly also. JD
  15. I also played for Roy Sr at Lloyd and he was a father type figure to everyone associated with him. I only wish Roy Jr the best at what he does in the future. JD
  16. Roy Lucas is staying as an administrator at Lloyd and watch his son play Lions football. JD
  17. When it comes to coaches some people just have an axe to grind. I did not say I agreed with what the coaches do, I was just saing coach Lucas is a very good offensive coach. Let's bring this back to the football program and the kids not bashing coaches and administration. JD
  18. At Highlands yes the players would give up Thanksgiving for a trip to State it happen's every year. Now back to baseball I was sitting watching the UK basketball game last nite with my good friend Mr. Myerhof from Beechwood and for all you out there that want to know Larrimore is about 80% healthy however, not when it comes to batting he is well at 100%. Also I personally asked him about high shool pitchers pitching consistantly 80 to 85 mph. Hog wash it does not happen that often in high school if it did alot of kids would not be able to hit it. Just my two cents from a good knowledgeable person that knows what he talks about. Yes he also approved me in answering these questions. JD
  19. Lucas is probably one of the best offensive minds out there, the problem is not just coaching. Like DRKARK said this is about the kids. I stopped up at the weight room yesterday and there were over 20 kid's working out excluding baseball and track kids. Erlanger needs to work quick on this and not let it fester on for weeks or months. Time is of the essence here so everone know's and jumps on the wagon. Lloyd has some very good kids and coaches. Good luck for the JUGGERNAUT'S. JD
  20. Dakota Kidd also in the backfield really helped down the road, all 3 backs along with Dexter at QB they have a big threat at running the ball. DRKARK said it best if Lloyd can get a line together this will be a tough team with the right coach and attitude changes. I wish them all the best of luck and know they have some very good young men on that team. JD
  21. For you who do not know Donnie Cheatum give me a bunch of them he is one of the nicest and polite young man I have ever met, very respectful I congratulate him on his nomination as small school player of the year. I only wish this young man the best in life. JD
  22. I saw this comming as Coach Faust had the Crusaders clicking the past 3 weeks and you could see he was getting them ready for tournament. Coach Faust put together a game plan that had the Jugg's guessing and it cost the Jugg's in the long run. Congrats to St Henry for moving on and thanks for Coach Key and the Jugg's for putting a lot of pride back into the basketball program. It is easy to bash a team when they get beat however, don't take anything away from a great win for the Crusaders. JD
  23. That is on a Friday and Saturday right. Good Luck and with all those guy's coming aboard look out. Will stop by next Wednesday. JD
  24. They were 7 wins 1 loss in 7th/8th grade program and beat NewCath for championship. The freshmen program has suffered for past 2 year's due to player participation. The Erlanger Lions Seniors I think went 7 and 2 lost in playoff's to eventual super bowl winner. With these kids along with the 7th/8th grade looks promising at Lloyd. And since the new schedule Lloyd has this year should be very competitive with the returning football players and from what I hear a couple of added additions that just enrolled at Lloyd over past couple of weeks. JD
  25. I would say Dixie, Holmes or NewCath in the 9th region. JD

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.