Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roy Lucas

Featured Replies

Roy Lucas resigns as Lloyd head coach!!

  • Replies 31
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know why? Just when things were looking like they were trending up. Man, Lloyd can't get a break.

  • Author
Anyone know why? Just when things were looking like they were trending up. Man, Lloyd can't get a break.

 

Couldn't agree more! Coach Lucas is a great guy so i'm sure he has his reasons...I just wish him the best!!

I am sad to hear this. I just sent him a text. He is my best friend in the world and love him dearly. I wish him nothing but the best. Good luck to everyone involved.

  • Author
I am sad to hear this. I just sent him a text. He is my best friend in the world and love him dearly. I wish him nothing but the best. Good luck to everyone involved.

 

:thumb: I agree

Just asking??? But did't he do this a few years back also???

Just asking??? But did't he do this a few years back also???

 

I think so like 5 or 6 years ago.

This is sad to hear for the Lloyd program. Does anybody know where Senior is these days? I can remember him being at Newport back in the late 90's.

This is sad to hear for the Lloyd program. Does anybody know where Senior is these days? I can remember him being at Newport back in the late 90's.

 

Yes Sr was in Npt for a while. Jr was at Lloyd and I believe the youngest Jerry is at the new school down South. Somebody help me with that one.

Sorry to hear that for Lloyd; he was valuable to the team.

Yes Sr was in Npt for a while. Jr was at Lloyd and I believe the youngest Jerry is at the new school down South. Somebody help me with that one.

 

Collins High in Shelbyville.

Best wishes to Coach Lucas. As the other poster stated above, Lucas tried to leave the head coaching position a few years back but came back when the school and team needed him. Kudos to him for stepping up and for all his efforts at Lloyd over the many years he has been there.

 

Lloyd needs to look at this as an opportunity to get some new energy into the program. Sometimes change is good for everyone.

Roy Junior and Senior are great people and coaches. It was a big challenge and alot of fun to compete against their teams. I remember Roy junior bringing his newborn to trade video one Saturday morning. Best wishes to the Lucas family!

This is sad to hear for the Lloyd program. Does anybody know where Senior is these days? I can remember him being at Newport back in the late 90's.

 

Coach Lucas (Sr.) is retired and enjoying it!

Coach Lucas (Sr.) is retired and enjoying it!

 

Good for him. Well deserved. Best of luck to Lucas.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.