Lloyd Memorial 2011

Ram

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! 14-0 is very impressive. They need to keep kids at home is the best answer. They probably need some kind of "Restore the Roar" program in effect to get the middle schoolers excited to play at Lloyd.

Next question. Is Lucas the right guy? No opinion here. Just asking.

Wow!! 14-0 is very impressive. They need to keep kids at home is the best answer. They probably need some kind of "Restore the Roar" program in effect to get the middle schoolers excited to play at Lloyd.

Next question. Is Lucas the right guy? No opinion here. Just asking.

He gets my vote.

They were 7 wins 1 loss in 7th/8th grade program and beat NewCath for championship. The freshmen program has suffered for past 2 year's due to player participation. The Erlanger Lions Seniors I think went 7 and 2 lost in playoff's to eventual super bowl winner. With these kids along with the 7th/8th grade looks promising at Lloyd. And since the new schedule Lloyd has this year should be very competitive with the returning football players and from what I hear a couple of added additions that just enrolled at Lloyd over past couple of weeks. JD

Lloyd did not have alot of numbers last year but they are bringing back a bunch of starters on both sides of the ball. They need to replace some of the offense line and they could make some noise with this new schedule. Season will be here before we know it..

Lloyd did not have alot of numbers last year but they are bringing back a bunch of starters on both sides of the ball. They need to replace some of the offense line and they could make some noise with this new schedule. Season will be here before we know it..

I agree Brady Asher RB and Dexter Smith QB put up good numbers last year. They return 12 Seniors most of which got a lot of playing time.

I agree Brady Asher RB and Dexter Smith QB put up good numbers last year. They return 12 Seniors most of which got a lot of playing time.

They sure did!! There was also a late bloomer, #42 Kidd who added 274 yards most of which came in the last few games of the season. Dillon Smith will be back and healthy as can be, so with the two Smith boys, Asher and Kidd it will be interesting and from what I hear he is using them all.

Is Lloyd still running the spread?

Not really..Pretty much a running football team this past year and I would imagine the same thing out of the Juggs this year.. There are just so many skilled players with 2-3 years varsity experience under there belt I think they should be able to mix it up. Really need to focus on the O-line and stopping the run on defense to make this a good/great year.

They have to run the ball, Asher proved he is a very good running back, wonder how he would do at tailback with a healthy Dillon Smith blocking for him? Kidd really came on last year too, really runs hard and is deceptively quick. I also think with the addition of some kids that didnt play last year they will have alot of success with the new schedule. Dexter Smith will also be helped out by a good running game. Asher has the ability to have 1000 yards, if that happens Dexter will have alot more time to throw the ball, it will also open up his running game more too. There are kids onn that team he can throw to, he has the arm just needs time in the pocket, he is tough as they come! Let's hope they get the right coach in there! He has some talent there!

Dakota Kidd also in the backfield really helped down the road, all 3 backs along with Dexter at QB they have a big threat at running the ball. DRKARK said it best if Lloyd can get a line together this will be a tough team with the right coach and attitude changes. I wish them all the best of luck and know they have some very good young men on that team. JD