Everything posted by Grooms
-
Ryle 41 Cooper 17
This is probably the first time Nathan Davis has had good tools around him to work with. I know little about Ryle's team but if Elliot is really this good than the QB will really only need to throw for about 100 yards and avoid big turnovers.
-
Carroll County 2011/2012
I hadn't heard that.
-
Grant County 2011/2012
Really? I hadn't heard that yet. They still have some strong guard play returning. Coach Hicks and staff will have them playing at a level above where most think they should be. For what its worth, I heard they played very well over the summer.
-
Whitley names Jerry Overbay as new head coach
Anyone get this job yet?
-
Johnny Leep is Trimble Co's new head coach
How long ago was he an assistant at Carroll?
- Walton
-
Nicholas County
Agreed!
-
Kennedy in at Williamstown?
That's what I heard. But not from an official source.
-
Bishop Brossart 17 Silver Grove 0
Congrats Lady Stangs!!
-
Akin named Lady Royals new head coach
Does that mean that that's who they are or that's who they should be?
-
LLoyd Memorial head coach search??
I'm but a lowely social studies teacher so if someone could come down to my level and explain the Antonio Alfonseca joke to me then I would appreciate it.
-
Bellevue Football-new head coach?
Is the AD still Nick Wilson? If so, he is a nice guy and does care about the well being of Bellevue athletics. It may be that the teaching positions are tying the hands of the AD.
-
LLoyd Memorial head coach search??
Would Dan Wooley be interested?
-
Coach Cravens Steps Down
Classy Act from a Classy Coach. Good Career Coach Cravens.
-
Scott High job?
How old is he? If he is within ten years of his 27, then he may take a principal job in order to beef up his reitrement. If he is in his early ofrties then that means his probably been teaching for 18 years or so. Out of curiosity, which principal in the building is leaving?
-
Coaching changes
Perhaps its not what he thought it was going to be. Did he assume he was taking voer a state contender? What he took over is not to the same level as what previous coach had.