Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott High job?

Featured Replies

Was wondering if anyone has heard, is Carr stepping down to become principal?

Was wondering if anyone has heard, is Carr stepping down to become principal?

 

I haven't heard that one. Is he certified?

I haven't heard that one. Is he certified?

 

Not sure. Hope that he isn't stepping down. That guy can coach!

Seems every year about this time rumors evolve about Brad Carr's demise at Scott, his taking a coaching position at a different school, or his getting out of coaching, but the following year Brad is back on the sidelines coaching the Eagles.

 

I expect the same this year. In recent discussions with Brad he has enthusiastically talked about next year's team, what's in the pipeline, and the future of Scott basketball. Never once did I detect that he would be stepping down to consider an administrative position or not be back on the Scott sidelines next season. Ditto Ken Mueller, the AD.

 

The only advantage I could possibly see to Brad Carr becoming principal would be that he could then call himself into the office- lol!!!

 

Brad Carr is a great coach, a better man, and an asset to the Scott basketball program. They are indeed lucky to have him.

Was wondering if anyone has heard, is Carr stepping down to become principal?

 

I'm not sure if he was kidding or not but I do know for a fact that he has told people he is interested in the job.

As was said, every year there is a rumor about Carr leaving. I've heard he is working toward certification but don't know if he has finished. I'd hate to see him leave as coach, but I think he'd make a great principal, and be able to have a bigger impact on the community in that position. If he did step down, Scott still has a great coach in the building, Jeff Trame (not saying he'd be interested, although his son is a 7th grader and will be heading to Scott soon). I do expect Brad to be back next year though.

I'm not sure if he was kidding or not but I do know for a fact that he has told people he is interested in the job.

 

Brad needs to give up coaching. Best move he could ever make. Take the principal job, get out of coaching for good. That way we won't have to play against his teams any more. :D

How old is he? If he is within ten years of his 27, then he may take a principal job in order to beef up his reitrement. If he is in his early ofrties then that means his probably been teaching for 18 years or so. Out of curiosity, which principal in the building is leaving?

Out of curiosity, which principal in the building is leaving?

 

Madison, the head principal

If Booher is really leaving Holmes that might interest Coach Carr.

If Booher is really leaving Holmes that might interest Coach Carr.

 

Booher leaving Holmes after one season?? Haven't heard that one yet????

Someone said it in the coaching change thread.

I might be mistaken, but I think that in Kenton County you have to be an assistant principal for a certain amount of time before being considered for principal. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.