Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grooms

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grooms

  1. :laugh: You have no idea. I've never been more interested in a Deming/Nicholas game in my life.
  2. In this case things are exactly the way they look.
  3. I hope Deming beats the snot out of em. Run up the score. Up and up and up.
  4. Why was his presence in doubt?
  5. E'h, we had 'em the whole time.
  6. Pendleton is a tough place to play. I've experienced some weird things there. Coach Feldman does a fantastic job and he'll get the Lady Stangs going. They seem rather young and will be very good before the end of the year.
  7. I thought that kids transferred to Walton for academic reasons? I am sure the families would have sent their daughters there regardless of KHSAA rules.
  8. If I were Coach Clink I think I'd institute a rule that no one is allowed to shoot the ball until Sandlin has touched it at least once. I thought that Sandlin came to play tonight and tried to lead the team to victory. I wonder what her season FG% is thus far.
  9. Wow! I can't imagine what insight Sixth Man has on Foreign Policy. I'm playing around by the way.
  10. If an 8th grader gets in a Varsity game, does that restrict them at all if they were to move to another school district during the summer going into their freshman year?
  11. Most of the teams on their schedule make sense. Carrol, Waltom, W-Town, Gallatin, and OWen are in the 8th. St. Henry is a tough team. Villa is not a push over. That leaves Calvary and Bellevue as question marks. In a world of scheduling conflict, title 9, and gas prices games just fall into place. @ Bracken and @ Lloyd. Those are good games. Someone even said that Eminence is better. We live in a region with several 'A' Schools.
  12. Walton is more like an assembly line. They take pieces from here and there and put them together. Kind of like when I was a mere child living in Bellevue and I had to "Borrow" pieces from all the bicycles on the block in order to fix my own. It was a sweet ride.
  13. OF course you do, I would expect nothing less.
  14. I think coach Duvall gets the most out of his players. Someone said that Coach Jones was the longest tenured coach in the 8th region. Is the guy from anderson County still there?
  15. Good job tigers. Always nice to see Bellevue beat Dayton. I could sure go for some pasquales steak hoagies right now.
  16. :laugh: I like it. You've been taught well.
  17. I also seem to remember the late great Russel Madden scoring a few touchdowns as a freshman against the Devils ack in 1996.
  18. Who was that really really good running back from Dayton in abuot 1995? I think his name was Jason? Possible went toThomas More or Georgetown?
  19. Jalen is a nice kid who is a pretty solid basketball player. He comes from a stable family that prioritizes athletics. He will probably help Walton. But this is not a devastating blow to Grant County, they have enough guard play to overcome his departure. If he was a 6'6 post player then things may be different.
  20. Grant may surprise some people this year. They have some strong offensive threats.
  21. I think that Coach Mefford is one of the top coaches in the 8th. Sounds like Round Ball Mom is a little bitter about Round Ball Daughter not playing very much.
  22. Good Job Coach Stratton. Keep up the good work.
  23. What happened to Coach French?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.