Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th region

Featured Replies

Who are the top teams and players in the 8th?

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Oldham County - overall best guard play

 

North Oldham- best post player

 

Owen County- "sleeper" team

 

Simon Kenton- best roster

 

Region winner?- any one of 4 or 5 schools could win this region. Don't count out Collins.

Oldham County - overall best guard play

 

North Oldham- best post player

 

Owen County- "sleeper" team

 

Simon Kenton- best roster

 

Region winner?- any one of 4 or 5 schools could win this region. Don't count out Collins.

 

Don't forget Gallatin Co. They may suprise some people again this year.

Walton returns alot of talent this year.

 

 

They won't beat SK! :D

Oldham County - overall best guard play

 

North Oldham- best post player

 

Owen County- "sleeper" team

 

Simon Kenton- best roster

 

Region winner?- any one of 4 or 5 schools could win this region. Don't count out Collins.

 

North Oldham does not have the best post player. Very overrated.

They won't beat SK! :D
Its been a year since I been to the games between this two, but before that I always remember them being good games so I would expect nothing less.
  • Author

Then who has the best post player?

29th district

1. Collins they will win their district, runner up is hard to predict

30th district

Favored - Oldham Co, runner up should be North Oldham, South Oldham could upset either of the two - a very competitive district,

31st District-

Favored - Owen County, runner up likely Gallatin but wouldn't be surprised if Henry upset either team

32nd District-

Toss up between Walton Verona and Simon Kenton, they will represent this district, I like WV to win the district

Collins is the most likely to win their district and be assured a good draw, although I'm not sure there will be a good draw this year. There will be 7 teams capable of winning in the region tournament. I think it is very wide open with Collins my pick.

They won't beat SK! :D

 

We will see if SK can win back the district. SK will have to shoot well and guard hard to be competitive. Walton has the combination of good guards and strong forwards. Should be very close between SK and WV.

We will see if SK can win back the district. SK will have to shoot well and guard hard to be competitive. Walton has the combination of good guards and strong forwards. Should be very close between SK and WV.

 

SK has the best guards will be no match!

SK will have to shoot well and guard hard to be competitive.

 

Wow! I can't imagine what insight Sixth Man has on Foreign Policy.

 

I'm playing around by the way.

29th district

1. Collins they will win their district, runner up is hard to predict

30th district

Favored - Oldham Co, runner up should be North Oldham, South Oldham could upset either of the two - a very competitive district,

31st District-

Favored - Owen County, runner up likely Gallatin but wouldn't be surprised if Henry upset either team

32nd District-

Toss up between Walton Verona and Simon Kenton, they will represent this district, I like WV to win the district

Collins is the most likely to win their district and be assured a good draw, although I'm not sure there will be a good draw this year. There will be 7 teams capable of winning in the region tournament. I think it is very wide open with Collins my pick.

 

Recheck those district numbers.

SK has the best guards will be no match!

 

I wouldn't be so sure.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.