Everything posted by Grooms
-
Campbell County 53 Brossart 48
Sounded like a slugfest. I still think the Lady Stangs are one of the top three teams in the region. I like their chances of advancing a round or two in the regional tournament. Especially with it being held at CCMS.
-
Deming 60 Nicholas County 44
I love this score!
-
Grant County 55 Walton Verona 50
Good job boys.
-
Bishop Brossart 57 Newport 28
Usually the winning team is supposed to be the one to report. The winning team is the ne who calls KHSAA. The winning team is usually the one who calls the enquirer or the Lexington Herald. What is wrong with only giving a report when you are on the winning side and letting the other team report when they win? If we beat SCPA, why would I want someone from SCPA reporting it? Also if we lose to say Seven Hills, why would Seven Hills want me to report it?
-
Newport Central Catholic 63 Bishop Brossart 41 ("A" State)
:laugh: Love it
-
Newport Catholic vs Walton Verona All 'A' Finals Predictions
Anyone have a link to a broadcast?
-
Simon Kenton today
What is going on today? Is Conner traveling there for a varsity only game? Thr boys have a freshman game at 3:00, I assume a JV game at 4:30, and a KHSAA scheduled game at 6:00 against Hencry Clay.
-
Highlands 53 Walton Verona 30
:laugh:
-
Highlands 53 Walton Verona 30
How else would you rotate on a 3-2 zone? The point always drops down to the block in order to defend the post.
-
How do freshman officials get games?
I'm not sure, but I think that all Varsity level officials are required to officiate at least one freshman game. I remember about five years ago I couldn't figure out why there was a varsity official at a freshman only game. The official told me it was his one freshman game obligation.
-
How do freshman officials get games?
I was making a joke.
-
How do freshman officials get games?
Well you see you look at all of the referee test scores. You find the bottom 10% and send them to do freshman games. Every now and then there is a mix up and those officials will referee a JV game (that happened at W-Town yesterday). If those bottom 10% never improve, then they get sent to the 8th Region to officiate Varsity Games. :scared:
-
Bishop Brossart 48 Newport Central Catholic 45 OT
Good job Lady Stangs.
-
Walton Verona 49 Grant County 34
So I guess that our Lady Braves just happened to be the other team on the floor last night. Nothing that happened was a result of Grant County playing hard or executing their defensive system.
-
What has happened to South Laurel
Kind of funny that Jaws is on here ranting and raving and absolutely no one seems to agree with him.:lol:
-
Which high school gym in Kentucky has the most "PERSONALITY".
Brossart can be a fun atmosphere as well. Augusta is the most nostalgic.
-
Walton-Verona at Simon Kenton 1/6
Simon will win simply because they are the better team. Walton could potentially lose two district games in the next 36 hours.
-
Former High School Players playing College Basketball
Did Becca Kidney from Brossart 2011 go anywhere?
-
Cantrell's Girls Rankings
Owen County?
-
Gallatin Owen predictions for 1/2/12
Is this game on Monday the 2nd or Tuesday the 3rd?
-
Walton Verona 60 Grant County 59
I think it'd be more appropriate to go to the waffle house in Walton.
-
Walton Verona 60 Grant County 59
amen
-
Walton Verona 60 Grant County 59
amen
-
Walton Verona 60 Grant County 59
Very good game. Very clean game. Not a whole lot of controversy as far as player behavior. I think all who were there are glad we don't have tennessee officials in this state.
-
Walton Verona 90 Campbell County 42
I would say really really good. Campbell is pretty solid and will probably make the 10th region tournment.