Bishop Brossart 57 Newport 28

:ylsuper:The Lady 'Stangs caged the Lady Cats of Newport Monday Night at Seither Center in what you call a maneuver game. It is one they had to have to set up next week's game with 13-12 Highlands. A win over Newport (8-14) tonight and Highlands next week will assure Bishop Brossart of no worse than a share of the NKAC Division II Championship. Part one is finished as Brossart forced Newport into 29 turnovers in an easy 57-28 win. Brossart had only 9 turnovers and had a commanding 27-0 edge in points off the bench. They also outscored Newport 12 to 4 in points off of turnovers.

This was a game that saw Brossart jump to a 20-6 first quarter lead and extend that to 35-8 by intermission. 20 different Lady 'Tangs saw action tonight in the team's 21st win of the season, second only to Boone County in the area.

Sophomore Alex Roberts and Sophomore Sarah Futscher were co scoring leaders for Coach Josh Feldmann's team. Futscher also added 8 rebounds. Sophomore Abby Stadtmiller had 7 while Sophomore Cori Ziegler was 4 for 4 from the line and had 4 assists.

Next up for BBHS is the big 10th Region showdown in Mt. Sterling Friday night between the two winningest teams in the 10th Region Bishop Brossart (21-5) and Montgomery Co. (20-6). Montgomery had a nice win tonight over Lexington Catholic (17-9).

Roberts Pic

[ATTACH]35686[/ATTACH]

Upsets happen and officiating

Wow - that is weak BGH . . . the refs? BBHS never had a lead in the game and the Cru's starting point guard was on the bench the entire 2nd half with an injury. Did the refs cause you not to take advantage of that? Did the refs cause you to be behind the entire game? Upsets happen? How was this an upset?

Mama said "dont say anything unless its good," so this little guy keeps quiet during bad things. It was definitely an upset though. even the Enquirer had that in the Headline

My Mama always said, "be gracious in victory and defeat" and "give your opponent credit when credit is due".

Mama said "dont say anything unless its good," so this little guy keeps quiet during bad things.

BGH - No you don't - when you lose you blame the refs, you just did it a couple of posts ago. So you say you keep quiet when "bad things" happen? How about giving some credit to your opponent? You need to drop Mom's advice and follow Paul Brown's - "When you win say nothing, when you lose say even less."

Congrats to Brossart on the win, Thanks to BGH for an update on the game (although I do agree they are typically one sided). Bluecrush, you may want to see if you can change your name to BGHKrush. 8 of your last 12 posts have been to bash BGH or Brossart. At least he is giving a game report on here and not just using this forum to bash another person. Try going to a game and giving us a report if you do not like BGH's reports. Now that Brossart is done with all of thier "easy games" that they have scheduled and get ready for the districts and possibly the region, there is a chance they may lose another game and we will need someone to give us a report? :isurrender::isurrender::isurrender:

I'm with you TAC. If BGH didnt post at ALL this site would be a mess, half the members woulldnt have anything to say or should I say complain about ! I think its great that he puts in the extra time he does to post the game results. Should he post when they lose probably so but HE doesnt have to thats up to him.

8 of your last 12 posts have been to bash BGH or Brossart.

Because I have a differing opinion I'm "bashing" someone?

Read your posts. Typically nothing about the game that he is reporting on, just about BGH's reporting habits.