Everything posted by Dulder29
-
Thoughts on the 2011 All-BGP football team?
Elliot was injured in week 2.
-
Covington Holy Cross Transfer?
I guess you know all the circumstances of the situation and what this "God's" school has offered Mr.Campbell in terms of stability in a trying time. Stop the ignorance please.
-
Holy Cross 75 Bowling Green 65
I hear he likes the shorter shorts!!! Not sure why but he sure is a fun player to watch. I personally like the shimmy he does when he is shooting his free throws. Anyone else notice that???
-
Winton Woods (OH) 77 Covington Catholic 70
I'm pretty sure the kid from WW #32 was just a Soph. He has some serious skill around the basket. He looks like He would make a good linebacker too.
-
Holy Cross 59 Newport Central Catholic 55
I'm lost on your can't afford to put fans in the gym comment. Not even offended I just don't know what you mean.
-
Holy Cross 48 Somerset 14
If only these somerset fans could hear what their coaches were saying to HC players as they were by their sideline throughout the game. I have heard from many players things they were saying. That right there tops off the fans saying stuff
-
Holy Cross 48 Somerset 14
There was not a single person drinking. "From an open bottle". There was police everywhere. And the arguing between the 2 sets of fans went both ways.
-
Covington Holy Cross vs. Somerset Predictions
It is NOT being played at Holmes! As of now it's either Newport or Scott still trying to figure out with one
-
Covington Holy Cross vs. Somerset Predictions
As of now I have heard it is being played at Newport but I know the other option they were talking about was Scott! But as of now it is Newport.
-
Covington Holy Cross 24 Newport Central Catholic 21
:banana:Predicted a 31-28 field goal by Mr. Do It All Kyle Fuller. Great win by the Indians let's keep it rolling!:banana::banana::banana::dancingpa:
-
Covington Holy Cross 24 Newport Central Catholic 21
All around a good game. One of the best games I've seen between 2 NKY teams!
-
Covington Catholic/Highlands Updates
13-7 Highlands. CCH with the ball.
-
Covington Catholic/Highlands Updates
6-0 birds. XP was blocked by Brady Reese
-
NKY Awards Time
RB should be Gabe Gray.
-
Should Highlands Bring the Cannon Back as a Statue
If by cave you mean grotto with a statue of The Virgin Mary, then yes, CovCath has a cave. If you haven't seen it up close I recommend it. It really is a beautiful setup.
-
Covington Holy Cross vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions (2A Playoffs)
I agree with everything you said except age is not a factor. While it is less relevant than say 5 years ago, it still matters. How many of NCC's starters are part of an NCC football family line or some type of legacy. I am not knocking this I admire it. That said I think the HC program is pretty far a long and has taken strides in the past 3 or 4 years to become established in NKY and the 2A state. I can't wait until the game.:thumb: Let's see the Indians stop the big play and sustain some drive, if they can do this it will be a great game to watch. I'm going to go out on a limb and say 31-28 HC. Late field goal out of Mr. Do It All for HC Kyle Fuller. :ylsuper:
-
Conner 84 Franklin County 48
That's what happens when you don't play any good teams in the regular season
-
Owen County/Covington Holy Cross Predictions
Holy Cross didn't even start their program until 1998. Another thing to think about is the fact that since HC became relevant their second round games have been aganist NCC and Desales teams. So I would say these stats are misleading when talking about HC VS. Owen. Good stats though. :thumb:
-
Covington Holy Cross / Carroll County predictions
Dominating must have a new meaning down there in Carroll County. I assume it will be much of the same from last year and 2008, but take no one lightly fellas.
-
Chad Lawrence former SK QB question
Campbellsville has had some real problems at QB. If he gets healthy he has a pretty good at starting next year.
-
Statewide Coach of the Year?
For NKY. Lickert- District champs at Campbell County in his first year, and is starting to completely change the football atmosphere in Alexandria. Campbell- Anybody who can win more than a couple games at Scott deserves some recognition. He does a lot with those kids and they have showed a lot of improvement since he has been there. Wirth- He brought CovCath back to a level that they should be every year. Dale- Same deal as the last four years
-
Which private Schools offer "Diversity Scholarships"?
I know that Cincy LaSalle had a scholarship called a diversity scholarship. If I'm not mistaken Devier Posey was one of the recipients a few years back. Only reason I know this is because I have a buddy who got scholarship money from LaSalle. I don't know if they still do this.
-
CCH's Bradley Way Picks Up Offer
I would rather win at a smaller school than lose at WKU. Wofford would be a great fit for Bradley.
-
Class 4A Run for State (Brackets Posted)
I'll watch. CovCath lost by 5 points last time. The rematch in FT is going to be a classic.
-
Newport Catholic 31 Covington Holy Cross 14
As I sat at the game and watched the NCC DE's and LB's bring pressure every play, even when only 4 rushed, I could have pulled my hair out watching Holy Cross continue to take 5 and 7 step drops and then wonder why Kyle Fuller was running for his life. I don't think I will ever understand the offensive game planning and play calls for HC.:confused: Hightchew ran very hard and really ran the offense well for NCC. It is going to take adjustments to make the playoff game closer, but I don't believe it will take as much as most people would like to think. Can't wait for round 2. :thumb: