Everything posted by emperorhasnoclothes
-
Bishop Brossart/Cov Holy Cross Updates
I only listened in the 2nd half. I can only remember 1 which was a procedure call.
-
Simon Kenton 43 Scott 6
Congrats Scott for winning the 2nd half!
-
Bishop Brossart/Cov Holy Cross Updates
I stepped out and missed a score. 56-14 final
-
Bishop Brossart/Cov Holy Cross Updates
Pick 6 Holy Cross Eric Walker 20yrds 49-14 Holy Cross just over 7 minutes left
-
Bishop Brossart/Cov Holy Cross Updates
Holy Cross drives down the field. Converted a 4th and 9 on the drive. 42-14 Holy Cross 7:42 left in 4th
-
Bishop Brossart/Cov Holy Cross Updates
A little historical update. Holy Cross scored first to take 7-0 lead. Brossart scored to tie at 7 and that is where the 1st quarter ended. Holy Cross then scored 28 unanswered to take the 35-7 halftime lead. Arlinghaus not playing right now. don't know if he played earlier. It was stated in the prediction thread that he wasn't playing tonight.
-
Bishop Brossart/Cov Holy Cross Updates
End of 3rd quarter. Holy Cross leads 35-14 and has the ball around midfield. Brossart seems to be playing harder but will likely run out of time.
-
Bishop Brossart/Cov Holy Cross Updates
Brossart drives 47 yards for a Elbert TD. XP good. 35-14
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Corbin Updates
any updates? what about internet radio?
-
Bishop Brossart/Cov Holy Cross Updates
If I heard the announcer correctly it is 35-7 Holy Cross at half. Brossart kicks off and recovers when it bounces off Holy Cross front line to the start the 2nd half.
-
Scott 20 Newport Central Catholic 8 (Frosh)
Beechwood is probably the only school that had more players from the smaller division and you have to keep in mind they have 7th/8th graders on their team as well. Probably the same number of actual freshman. Crushed Beechwood might be a bit exaggerated. Tigers moved the ball a little but committed too many mistakes against a better team. I think a rematch would have been much closer. I'm happy for Scott. lets hope they continue this progress and move up to play in the big school division when appropriate.
-
Scott 20 Newport Central Catholic 8 (Frosh)
Scott's only loss was to SK 13-21 in the first game of the year. I don't think Beechwood or NCC care was class Scott is. I think they prefer to have some competition which was provided. There were a few kids on Scott's team that anyone would love to have on their team. I think #3 Castleman was my favorite player. Tough little guy. Congrats to Scott
-
Shawnee cancels with Bethlehem; will back out of playoffs
Shawnee is a 3A school. Should not have a problem getting enough kids to play football!
-
covcath/cc frosh update
I can't believe this game isn't on CCH internet radio!
-
Anthony Wales (Central) rushes for over 400 yards in blowout
A lot would depend on how quickly he got the yards.
-
Beechwood vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions
Boy, that "word filter Viloation" makes it look I used a real bad word!
-
Beechwood vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions
Where's the Beef? With the exception of Flannery, I don't think the rest of the big guys are ready for primetime! If so, why didn't they try this against Cov Cath? Hope Chris recovers soon. Word Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter Violation shame to miss games during your senior season.
-
Initial set of responses from schools to realignment posted
there is absolutely no way that there are 4000 new football players since going to 6 classes. An average increase of approximately 15 players per team would be huge!
-
Beechwood 49 Brossart 0
I think the last time Bellevue beat Beechwood was 1999 during the regular season meeting. Then Beechwood beat Bellevue in the playoffs. Last year it was 20-8 Beechwood in the mudbowl at Bellevue during the regular season and 41-20 in the rematch during the playoffs.
-
Johnson Central 68 Woodford County 35
In the video I watched it looked like he ran across the field to do so. In fact he crossed the field before time expired, probably to keep JC from running another play. I don't think Dale Mueller would do it to punish the coach because he would also be punishing the other teams players. Something Matney didn't care about!
-
Beechwood 49 Brossart 0
I say Coach Rash should let Vocke go for 585! 5.....4.....3.....2....1...... (moderator steps in and closes the thread)
-
Programs that win with Class (Where has that gone?).
I think this depends on the team your beating. In some cases, the JV/Freshman players are as good as the losing teams 1st teamers and it will be good experience for those players.
-
Johnson Central 68 Woodford County 35
did you see how tired JJ was after the 60 yard td that was called back? he couldn't even get up. Props to the kid from Woodford who went to check on him and help him up. Not sure I could have done that. The ref didn't know what to do! Normally when a kid goes down the ref stays there. this ref left and came back and left again.
-
Johnson Central 68 Woodford County 35
finally got the ihigh broadcast to work. The announcers were in disbelief that JJ was was in there during the second half. One announcer kept saying "what are you proving". Around the 3:33:00 is the kick off mentioned above. The kick off team is all lineman. the kicker runs off the field after kicking the ball and actually runs right by the return man as he goes off the field. This guy has no class!!
-
Johnson Central 68 Woodford County 35
this game is on ihigh. I can never get it to work. Can someone watch it and report back?