Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. What ever it takes doc!! Get that magic dust out and spinkle some of it around the office before they start coming in for treatment!!! You've done a great job up to this point. So don't fail us now!!:thumb:
  2. Could be beverlybubba!! This could have been what happened! Good luck to Mason Co in the playoffs!!!
  3. It sounds like you were undersized most of the time. But fought really hard. And that is something to be proud of. But as a TEAM not individuals. I believe this Greenup Co team was a big disappointment! ( JMO) Greenup Co has some very skilled players. And a couple proved it every friday how good they are. But as a TEAM I think they didn't do as well as they should have. All you heard was wait till the season starts!! It started and is now almost time to turn the lights out!! Something has to be wrong. Was it coaching? Was it that the talent wasn't as good as they thought? What was it? What happened? Fans and coaches all thought this was the year!! With all the preseason talk coming out about how good this team is. And now the back tracking because the team didn't perform as well as expected in the win and loss stats. Kind of blows me away. With this kind of thinking can Greenup Co ever be a power in football? Is this how they think in Bell Co, Trinity, Highlands, LCA, ect... Is this kind of thinking how all the teams above became really good year after year. Not just one good one and wait another 15 years for another one to come around!! I guess in a few years we can expect Greenup Co to come up with another power team that goes 5-5.
  4. Is there a Doc in the house!!
  5. They expected more but they arn't disappointed!! Fans and players alike!!
  6. When I clicked on this post the BOLD print above was my thoughts!!! But I believe the best you could do is have a open week before the playoffs like we do!!
  7. I'm not into the win all or nothing!! Talking State championship. But to come in second, third or fourth in the district is a disappointment. My son plays. And I know for a fact he is very disappointed about this year. 6-4 is very disappointing to him. When you go into the season the first thing you strive for is winning the district. Anything less is a disapointment. This thing of being happy for underachieving isn't good for anything in life lessons. Of course I'm talking team and not individuals. With the thinking of some of the statements above losing is ok. You'll get a trophy anyway!! No wonder we have 20 million people on food stamps. Or some type government asst. We can't say anything bad about little Johnnie. He may get upset. I want our coaches in my sons face when he is lazy. I want them in his face when we lose!!I want that coach to expect more then he can give. He will be a better man someday for it!! And I do love my son!! I EXPECT him to work hard and be the BEST!! I EXPECT our team to be the best! SORRY!!!
  8. No matter what I think of a team I will vote for who I think will win the game. Not a Bell or Boyd hater. But if Bell wants to score 90. They can!!
  9. Everyone in the state knows Beechwood. You would have to be blind and deaf or just not a football fan not to know what Beechwood has done in this great state over the past 25/30 years!! Now there is a team out west that thinks nobody in the state has a chance to lose this season. And alot already are wearing the crown!! But that can be a good thing. But you are right. Always beware of Beechwood. The schedule they play is #1. No doubt!! While some of the top 1A schools in the state maybe ranked about 30th in 1A strength of schedules!! All year I've had Mayfield #1. They don't play a very tough out of district schedule. But they are IMO very very good. But I've also said all year beware of Beechwood!! Better then their record!!
  10. Well I guess this ends all the discussions!! What more do we need to no? Greenup Co gives up 26 ppg with a ball control offense. If you have the ball you can score. No problem!!
  11. I believe that 99.9% of the teams in the state would love to be in Trinity's shoes!!! Trinity will win it all. IMO
  12. Good job NC. Way to make our district look good!!
  13. You may be right about that RAM. When GC started losing all I heard was about the hurt linemen. I only seen him play once this year of course. And he run the ball really hard. We do seem to make good runners look great at times with our youth on defense!
  14. Not very good. For a team that tries to control the time of position with the run up the gut offense they give up a lot of points!!
  15. I believe with all the talk that came out of Greenup Co. in preseason how good they were going to be. IT has to be a very disappointing season. This was going to be THE year. All they did was beat the down Rams 6-4, East Carter 1-9, Boyd Co 1-9, Port. ND. And losing all the big games. Lawrence Co, Mason Co, Rowan Co, Ashland and a not so good Coal Grove, Oh. With all the talk that came out of Greenup Co. you would have thought they would at least won the district. Or maybe one of the big games!!! Maybe 5-5 is a big year in GC land!!! One thing they did have all year was a great running back!! I believe he showed up every game ready to play!! Tough runner!
  16. I like the RAMS chances in this game. It's going to be the RAMS offense verses the defense of C'ville. The RAMS average 35 ppg while C'ville only gives up 16 ppg. I don't believe that C'ville has played many spread offenses this year. C'ville's offense only scores about 14 points per game. And hasn't scored in double figures five of the ten games played! C'ville seems to be a power run offense! This could help the RAMS defense. The RAMS defense gives up 27 ppg. Most of the RAMS problems come from teams that mix the run and pass. Ashland, Fairview and LCA all mixed the run and pass really well. The exception of Greenup Co. But they burned us on the pass a few times! You can give C'ville points for having the home field. Tough place to play. The RAMS won't have their fans behind them!!! All of the stands are on the home field side. And the lighting isn't very good!! Plus a very long bus ride. But most of the kids should now whats coming. We played there last year. Coming from behind for a win!! Beating Russell last week really helped the young RAMS. Plus having an extra week to prepare for this game can only help. While C'ville had to play a very good 2A Washington Co. team. C'ville lost big. I believe this one will go to the RAMS by 6. (28 - 22):thumb::popcorn:
  17. Why don't you act will a little class like the EAGLE fans have on here?? Your making your Corbin fans look bad!!!
  18. Why wasn't the refs watching and controling the time on the clock? I know the refs in this area no matter if it's a close game, end of game or whatever. They always watch the clock to ensure it has started and stopped on time!! Was the LCA coaches pitching a fit? I know a RAM coach would have had his head wrapped in duct tape to keep his head from exploding!! JMO
  19. Great win Mayfield!! To bad that some of the better teams weren't scheduled for this team!!! Then you could have said or proven your point!!! No doubt you are #1 in class 1A in my book.
  20. Great rival win TOMCAT fans!!! Cut down on those mistakes and plat tough in the playoffs!!! Good luck Tomcats in the playoffs!!!
  21. Boyd looks like a 1-10 team. The offense averages about 6 points per game and give up about 30+ppg!!!
  22. Man, thought this would be a better game!! JC must have brought it's A-game!! Great job JC!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.