Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County/Boyd Co 1st Round Playoff Predictions

Who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bell County
      95%
      21
    • Boyd County
      4%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can Boyd County repeat what they did in 2003 when they came in as a 4 seed and upset the Bobcats?

No contest, Bell can name the Score.

Can Boyd County repeat what they did in 2003 when they came in as a 4 seed and upset the Bobcats?

 

No. Look up "running clock" in the dictionary, and Bell County-Boyd County 2010 will be the definition.

  • Author
No. Look up "running clock" in the dictionary, and Bell County-Boyd County 2010 will be the definition.

 

I like that one.:laugh:

Voted for Boyd County in this one just becasue I can't bring myself to click the Bell button for anything...

  • Author
Voted for Boyd County in this one just becasue I can't bring myself to click the Bell button for anything...

 

Well I guess that you are a Bell hater.

Voted for Bell County in this one because i can't bring myself to click any other teams button against Bell........:ylsuper:

No matter what I think of a team I will vote for who I think will win the game. Not a Bell or Boyd hater. But if Bell wants to score 90. They can!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.