Everything posted by ThrillVille Cardinal51
-
Covington Catholic 39 Lexington Catholic 38
I guess LexCath must be better than Trinity too.
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
Happy opening Day Eve!
-
1A #5 Newport Central Catholic at Roger Bacon (OH) Predictions/Updates
From the video I saw, RB seems like a pretty decent football team. NCC is in for a tough game.
-
1A #5 Newport Central Catholic at Roger Bacon (OH) Predictions/Updates
Roger Bacon’s game last week only lasted about a quarter and a half. A player on the opposing team head butted the official, and the game was called. RB was up 23-8 and was about to score again.
-
Covington Catholic vs. Trinity
When I say atypical, I mean maybe a couple times in program history.
-
Covington Catholic vs. Trinity
C’mon. Would Trinity Roll Covcath this year? Maybe not. Would they win a hard fought game where at the end they were clearly better? Probably. Something like 35-21 sounds right. I think it’s an incredibly atypical year where CovCath could beat trinity. It’s a different level of football.
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
If you do go public, I’ve really liked hunting the Taylorsville Lake WMA. You’ll find deer and turkey there. For the most part, the other hunters I’ve encountered out there have been cool as well.
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
I can’t wait! I’ve got a new one on the way due September 20, so my time will be limited this season.
-
Bow Season Coming Soon
Public land?
-
KHSAA Board Of Control Votes In New Football Playoff Format
My biggest gripe with football has been that teams play 3 important games, and then 7 meaningless games when it comes to the playoffs. I’m happy that the schedule matters now.
-
Was South Warren’s win over Covington Catholic an upset?
If you think this was an upset you didn’t watch the game.
-
South Warren 20 Covington Catholic 16 (5A State Championship)
What a game!
-
South Warren/Covington Catholic (5A Championship) Updates
It’s not even close.
-
South Warren/Covington Catholic (5A Championship) Updates
Seems like a combination of CovCath not being as good as we thought they were and South Warren being better than we cared to believe. If not for SW mishaps, I’d be legitimately worried about a running clock.
-
Covington Catholic/Pulaski County Updates - Running Clock
All right, on to number 8.
-
Trinity 63 Seneca 0
I saw Seneca play a few weeks ago. They field in he neighborhood of 20 players. Kudos to those kids that keep coming out.
-
Covington Catholic 21 Highlands 14
Edit.
-
Covington Catholic 21 Highlands 14
Welp, I think both teams caught 5A’s attention tonight.
-
Covington Catholic/Highlands Updates
That should do it.
-
Covington Catholic/Highlands Updates
Man oh man what a game!
-
Covington Catholic/Highlands Updates
Kick off at 7?
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic vs 5A #6 Highlands
Before the last couple seasons, CovCath hadn’t won in about a decade.
-
Covington Catholic/Bishop Chatard (IN) Updates
Not good.
-
Covington Catholic/Bishop Chatard (IN) Updates
Is there a running clock rule in Indiana?
-
Covington Catholic/Bishop Chatard (IN) Updates
Dang