Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NYmoney33

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NYmoney33

  1. I think Owen will pull out a win. Gallatin has NO size and if Owen pounds the ball down low then its not even a contest. Owen by 6:popcorn:
  2. Rivalry heats up on Dec. 15 Make you predictions!
  3. Great Point! :thumb::clap::ylsuper:
  4. Yes, practice. I think we will see more converation as the season gets closer.
  5. From what I have heard Shelton feet are a serious concern. I have friends in Owenton. If my sources are correct, they say its Tendionitis.... Bill Walton's feet.
  6. HaHa very funny but, Rivals what do you expect?
  7. Yes ,Williams is a good player but not D1 yet. Owen has 6'8 6'6 6'5 Colligan was 5th or 6th in the state at field goal percentage. Shelton has good post play and can hit the Trey. Williams is a great offensive player around the basket. In my opinion no team can match up with their bigs, but where Owen is going to get beat is at guard.
  8. Yes, after reading everything over the 8th region this year, only one thing is to be said. The 8th region is going to be very tough this year. No team will be safe. I think we will be watching alot of teams being upset. No team is safe in the 8th. Thats my new slogan. No team is safe in the 8th!:ylsuper:
  9. First, Owen will make it out of the first round. Burns cannot match up with Shelton. I feel Shelton will dominate him on the court. Reynolds cannot contend in the post. Williams or Colligan can handle him. The big question is the guards. WV guards are better and that will be a key to the game.
  10. Yes, the key to Owens success will be guard play.
  11. I saw Owen bout 6 maybe 7 times last year and the bigs werent involved near as much as they should. I saw the Owen vs. Anderson game at Owen County. Shelton and Colligan did not take an official shot in the second half,kind of fishy that Anderson pulled away in the 2nd half . What will be interesting to see is if the bigs will be involved more.
  12. That much is agreed. A fun year is about to begin. :popcorn::popcorn:
  13. Yes, that much is true ONE long day of golf. :eek::eek::eek:
  14. I have also heard such remarks from the stands. Great points MOJO
  15. That may be true but if Neeley and Gayheart are in together I think we will be watching it RAIN! :isurrender::isurrender:
  16. Shelby Valley will make some noise at rupp this year :walk:
  17. I agree Owen will see alot of Zone, but with man to man, All of us Region 8 teams won't be able to defend them. The key will to see if they can shoot the jump shot and 3 :banana::banana::banana:
  18. Mack is refering to the state, but with a touch of sarcasm. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
  19. Yes. He is a very high caliber player.
  20. I agree with this. :thumb:
  21. Owen is good, but not near the caliber of Holmes. I also think agree with the starting lineup listed above. Owen's frontline is impressive so i think they should use them all. Owen will dominate the paint in most every game they play. :scared:
  22. HOOPDR I think the BGPers have answered you question well.:banana:
  23. All thing considered. I think the Region 9 Cats Pause preseason rankings are actually very good. Sure a few names could be switched but overall I would rank them. B+ :dancingpa
  24. I agree that the Neeley girl has talent, but not the quality of talent that Gayheart has. Gayheart is ranked 1st in the 8th region and is only a sophmore.......one thing is certain, Owen County girls basketball will be very entertaining to watch over the next few years

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.