9th Region Preseason Coaches Poll

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newport will miss Darnell, but they will be very good. McDaniel, Tucker, Luther and Collins all have good size at their positions. Speaking of this class of seniors, what ever happened to Arkansas Brewer? I can remember a long thread on him about 4 years ago regarding how good he was.

Newport should be strong, they have looked good at a lot of the summer activities. Somewhat suprised that Villa Madonna Senior Blake Bryan didn't make the list of players, not saying that Bryan is better than most on that list but he is a nice player.

The only one of the 10 listed that I'm not familiar with is Reiger. I wouldnt put Bryan over the first 9.

Newport should be strong, they have looked good at a lot of the summer activities. Somewhat suprised that Villa Madonna Senior Blake Bryan didn't make the list of players, not saying that Bryan is better than most on that list but he is a nice player.

If newport gets the 2 other players rumored, they could be very good.

Edited by Kentonman

I'd bump Pangallo down some and put Stauffer in there about 8. I see Pangallo as a top 15 player but not top 10. Interesting that O'Conner has a D2 offer and isn't on the list.

There are also other players who are getting a lot of college interest who aren't listed.