Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkypete

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkypete

  1. If it helps with the batting average........
  2. nkypete replied to PP1's topic in BGP Break Room
    Our pictures took so long that when we got to the reception site, others had drunk all of our champagne. My wife and I toasted with Sprite.
  3. nkypete replied to PP1's topic in BGP Break Room
    That was our problem too. Big mistake.
  4. My initial thought when seeing that picture was "and the kick is good!"
  5. Launch was excellent! Keep track of updates directly from NASA. https://www.nasa.gov/blogs/missions/2026/04/01/live-artemis-ii-launch-day-updates/ Photo Credit to NASA.
  6. Missing the launch by 17 days. I'm leaving on a cruise from Port Canaveral on 4/18.
  7. So this mission is like Apollo 8.
  8. I'm not exactly a John Sadak TV broadcasting fan, but he did have a pretty good quip tonight about Sal Stewart. I'm paraphrasing, but he basically said that if your batting average resembles a jet plane (at that time, his average was .727), you're doing pretty good. Sal did strikeout later in the game and his average has cooled to .667. I've got my eye on Sal and McLain.
  9. Hello Spectrum Customer, We would like to inform you of a programming change. Starting on March 26, Cincinnati Reds games will now air on the MLB Cincinnati Reds channel instead of FanDuel Sports Ohio Network. What this means for you: Your local Cincinnati Reds games will now be on the MLB Cincinnati Reds channel. To view your channel lineup, go to Spectrum.net/channel-lineup Your service will update automatically To learn more visit Spectrum.net/MLBchannels Thank you for choosing Spectrum, Spectrum Support Team *************** For NKY, if you a Spectrum customer, tune into channel 541.
  10. My NCAA fun lasted about 2 hours. My bracket had Wisconsin in the final game.?
  11. Eugenio Suarez with the game winning double in the 9th inning to lead Venezuela to a upset victory over the U.S. 3-2 in the World Baseball Classic championship game. Hoping Eugenio has many of the same type of moments this year for the Reds.
  12. I'm tingling with excitement.
  13. nkypete replied to PP1's topic in BGP Break Room
    I will most definitely pray for your son and your family.
  14. Probably, but I was hoping the Reds could continue that "football-like" scoring from earlier in the week.
  15. I hope this year's Reds are not like the Bengals (unable to stop the other team from scoring).
  16. Greene will be examined by longtime team physician Timothy Kremchek and have a second opinion from Dr. Neal ElAttrache. Those two surgeon names being mentioned are not a good sign.
  17. nkypete replied to nWo's topic in Weather
    It is always interesting to see those who are an hour late for church on Sunday morning in the Spring.
  18. You would think that the Bengals would be addressing those family and food issues with the new stadium renovations. I'm thinking the increase in the price of my season tickets alone would pay for it.?
  19. Gee, I was so looking forward to Covington Holy Cross playing Trinity! ?
  20. I remember 1978. I was ready to graduate from high school. The snow drifts were insane.
  21. Let her go!
  22. Authorities arrest individual responsible for incoming winter weather.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.