Everything posted by The Future
-
Holy Cross (Covington) 2011/2012
I know summer ball doesn't mean anything but i seen Holmes and Holy Cross this summer and I'm going to pick Holy Cross to win the district. Because the 6'6 kid is a stud I seen him with Holy Cross over the summer.
-
Holy Cross (Covington) 2011/2012
I seen him playing with Ky Select at AAU state and he played very good for playing down low. I think he and Barker owned the paint and glass for Select that weekend.
-
Kentucky State AAU Tourney 15u, 16u, 17u
Did Pouncy pick up any kids to play up in the 17u?
-
Dixie Heights 69 Holy Cross 61
I have to agree with you.
-
Holy Cross 44 Lloyd 41
Carter committed a lot of turnovers.
-
Holmes/Holy Cross Predictions 1/7
I think McClendon is about 6'1 or 6'2 now
-
Bryan Station 71 Covington Holy Cross 45
I watched him play against Scott ad it seems to me he is playing out of position they had him on the block most of the game.
-
NKY Coaches Poll: Week 2
I'm sorry without Burger.
-
NKY Coaches Poll: Week 2
Holy Cross may be jumping up a few more spots soon. That Boone lose was with Burger.
-
Holy Cross 72 Scott 71
I think he just needs to slow down and take his time. It look to me he was rushing his shot from the line, but he played very good and strong game for Holy Cross.
-
9th Region Greatest of all time?
I got two more really good players from the 90's Joe Harney and Andre Mcclendon from Holy Cross.
-
Conner #1 in 9th Region Coaches and Enquirer Poll.
I think it makes Holmes a better team without Keavon Rice because of the drama he brings to the team.
-
Conner #1 in 9th Region Coaches and Enquirer Poll.
I just heard that Keavon Rice was kicked off of Holmes team and trying to enroll into Holy Cross.
-
Holmes 2010/2011
I talked to Mcclendon uncle and he said Christian was ruled eligible to play over the summer.
-
Holmes 2010/2011
Avery went to Holy Cross with Mcclendon and Beal. From what I hear Pitts is not there either.
-
Early 9th region pre-season top 10
Holy Cross also has added Jalan Avery to there list of new comers.
-
2013 Rankings
I'll stick with Mcclendon.
-
2013 Rankings
I remember McClendon at SVMS and they were a really good team that was undefeated for the time he was there. But when he left they went from te best team to an average team. I don't understand how you come up with some of these crazy comments but the guys who rank the players must have McClendon that high for a reason. Maybe they went by watching them play.
-
2013 Rankings
Toughness in questioned behind Richardson,Monroe,and Sampson. All I can say on that is you most have a personal dislike for the kid or not know basketball because some of this stuff doesn't make sense. When was the last you watched this kid play to question his toughness or to put him behind any of these guys?
-
2013 Rankings
I heard Christian was ruled eligible to play at Holy Cross today.
-
2013 Rankings
I can tell you haven't watced this kid shoot the ball because he has the perfect shot form. Just from watching this weekend you can put strong aggressive defenders on him and he went past them.And they put small quicker defenders on him and he post them up on the block. And they left chrisian open and he hit the open shot,and just from watching the game i notice the elite had christian on the point sometimes and he didn't turn the ball over.
-
2013 Rankings
I strongly disagree with you I watched them at nationals last year and at the hoopfest this weekend and Mclendon seems to be ahead of richardson when it comes to tough teams. I talked to mclendon father and he said christian is going to holy cross because is uncle Andre is the new asst. head coach.
-
4 New Indians??
sophomore to be
-
4 New Indians??
He was there but didn't practice because of a hurt ankle.
-
Adidas May Classic
I was at every game of the Select and Brandon played great but scored only about 15 to 18 points a game.