Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NkuRoyal31

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NkuRoyal31

  1. I think Scott wins this one no matter where they were to play this game, now if it wasnt on their home court id say by 10-15, but being on their home court I could see it being any where from 10-20 and 20. Too much talent to go against
  2. I would say that Mason co is more around the 20-23 area than 16th, espically ahead of 2 times that have already beat them. But nice to be ranked
  3. Good win for these young Royals. I thought this one would be closer but hey I'll always take a 20 point win! Nice to see some others stepping in and getting some major minutes and contributing espically with Downing out. These guys off the bench will play a major role in how far Mason Co can go come toruny time!
  4. With Downing out my prediction stands, Mason by less than 10. No one can replace his leadership and defense on this team. If someone doesnt step up and play a bigger role today Mason could very well lose this tourny for the first time in along while
  5. Riverside loses go as, 103-30,95-21,100-31,77-44(closest game), 63-17, and now 100-12. Does anyone have much info on this team? Khsaa has them in the 14th region, 55th district. And also 5 8th graders, 3 frosh, 1 soph, and 3 jrs on the team.
  6. So yes its time for me to go to bed, I mis read and took it for Elliott Co:creepy:!....Even if they didnt play their starters the last 3 quarters I honestly dont see the last 5 guys off the bench coming in and beating a team by 88 points.
  7. It says it was the 82 food mart classic on khsaa and the other two games played in this classic are listed as being played at Estill co so I feel they had control over this and its shameful
  8. Why even schedule a team like that, top teams in the state dont need cupcakes they need to be playing tough competition. Im not harping on their schedule or the score but seriously is there any need to play against a team that can only score 12 points in a game? Uncalled for
  9. Is that 2 in a row for the young Lady Royals? Congrats on the win, just keep moving forward and building from each game and things will be just fine.
  10. Mason by less than 10, better bring the A game because no game is guaranteed! Side note whats the current streak of Mason winning the MCIT?
  11. Figured this one would be closer than some thought. Its nice to see Neal Pawsat starting to become more of a legitamate scoring threat to go along with Middleton. Alot of basketball the past couple weeks could be catching up with these Royals, better bring their A game tomorrow.
  12. Sounds like the Breds are keeping it close so far..
  13. I slightly disagree. Im a Mason supporter but with the way they've played at home earlier on I think Brossart could def pose a threat. You never count your chickens till your eggs are hatched anyway!:thumb:
  14. I believe they'll win also but could see it being closer if their thinking ahead to what I think will be a tough matchup with Brossart considering how well they've played lately, their really on a roll and tough on defense.
  15. Whats everyones thoughts and predictions on this one? Easy ride to the finals or could it be closer than thought?
  16. Good to see this team get a couple wins in the column in this tourny. Maybe this will get them going for the rest of the season!
  17. Wow what a run! To be a good ball club theres no way you can give up these types of runs and be outscored by that margin! Espically in a championship type of game, no excuses
  18. Bracken IMO has been down for awhile. Last decent good year to my memory was 04 or 05.
  19. Has to feel good to finally get that first W on the season. Congrats and maybe this could bring their confidence up espically after such a bad losing streak when they werent even losing huge!
  20. Congrats to the Royals on the holiday tournament win! Always make the state of Kentucky look like an even better basketball state, even though it already is!
  21. Could anyone ever rate the top 25 programs 1-25 and feel comfortable about it? I dont think I honestly could. Theres been some schools have very succesful runs over the decades.
  22. Always enjoy a big win and never get ahead of yourself, just stating if Mason keeps this type of play it up it will set up a nice game between them and Clark when that time comes.
  23. I think if this was a bylaw alot of coach's would be in trouble. I re-call one winter we had a little bit of snow and for some of us players including myself who lived out in the country we couldnt get town because the roads werent cleared here and some of us didnt have our lincese's yet so our coach who had 4x4 came to get us and also returned us home after practice. I believe this happened right before a holiday tournament so not practicing wasnt a option
  24. Had just turned on the radio when Pawsat got away for his break away dunk! Defintley wasnt expecting that but had to set the tone for the rest of the game. Good to see Barner have a nice double double espically against the big boys! I think alot of his rebounds come of his first shot attemt being blocked but he hustled and followed for boards. It still worries me that Middleton has to be so much of offense, but this is the type of game Mason Co really needed to make a point! I've always read and always hard to be the champ you have to beat the champ! Not saying Mason will win state again but should be a heck of game between Mason and Clark!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.