Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs Harrison County (01/03)

Featured Replies

Whats everyones thoughts and predictions on this one? Easy ride to the finals or could it be closer than thought?

Whats everyones thoughts and predictions on this one? Easy ride to the finals or could it be closer than thought?

 

 

Easy ride to the finals.

  • Author

I believe they'll win also but could see it being closer if their thinking ahead to what I think will be a tough matchup with Brossart considering how well they've played lately, their really on a roll and tough on defense.

I believe they'll win also but could see it being closer if their thinking ahead to what I think will be a tough matchup with Brossart considering how well they've played lately, their really on a roll and tough on defense.

Mason Co should win the whole tourney easily.

  • Author
Mason Co should win the whole tourney easily.

 

I slightly disagree. Im a Mason supporter but with the way they've played at home earlier on I think Brossart could def pose a threat. You never count your chickens till your eggs are hatched anyway!:thumb:

I look for a Mason-Campbell finals with Royals winning by 10 or so.I wouldnt say they will win it easily but should get the W.

Mason Co should win the whole tourney easily.

 

Now goldie you know the finals wont be easy now.

Mason in a closer game than most seem to think.

Now goldie you know the finals wont be easy now.

 

Hey the Royals are playing great ball right now. They went out of state and won the Christmas tourney they were in. This tourney isn't near as strong and I just don't see them letting someone come into thier house and take this tourney.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.