Everything posted by double_nickel45
-
Morgan County 61 Montgomery County 51
Double Double for Hendrix is Impressive but doesn't seem like it was enough for the Indians. Although they do have two key players out with injuries. It seems like the sickness bug is hitting everywhere as well. Even in the NBA alot of players are coming up sick.
-
Robbie Stenzel scores his 1000 point
Congrats to a terrific young man!
-
Boone County 45 Holmes 38
:clap:Congratulations to Boone County.:clap:
-
Elliott County 86 Mason County 71
Nice win for Elliott but I think we all must remember that Royals are not the same Mason County Royals this year as years before! Although still a very talented team!
-
George Rogers Clark 68 Clay County 43
Hatton needed a big game he seemed to struggle against Mason. Good win for the Cards! Congrats!
-
Does Harrison have the team to compete in region?
This might be the most inaccurate statement. I have ever seen placed on a BGP thread!:eyeonyou:
-
Montgomery County 47 Conner 38
You could say the same for the Indians 47 points is not what they usually see when they are in the winning column.
-
Conner @ Montgomery County 2/7
Listened to Coach Griesser on the Radio this morning he said Rash was playing but like you said with pain. Then Combs would be out with him still not being cleared yet. And Hendrix has been battling an illness do not remember of what sort but that kid has been through alot this year with injuries but he will try and play. Through all this I will still take Montgomery County in a close one. 65 - 62
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
:clap:ICEWATER!:clap:
-
Best Sophmores in KY?
Of Course! You are very lucky to be seeing these boys play for the next 3 years gold! I will try to catch them playing every chance I get! I'll also make sure to hit the concession-:popcorn:-stand before the games! :clap:
-
Scott County @ Franklin County (1/27)
Scott County by 16. Franklin County keeps it close for a while but the Cardinals are too much too handle!
-
Top Juniors in the 10th region?
I don't look for alot of excitement next year out of anyone in the Junior classes!
-
George Rogers Clark 61 Scott 51
Wow! That is kind of impressive! :eek:
-
Best Sophmores in KY?
I'm going with the entire Clark Co. sophmore class! Sit back get you some:popcorn:and watch this group for the next 3 years!
-
Should there be an AA State Tournament?
Agreed on the one point! If it is not broke then don't fix it!:clap::idunno::clap:
-
Trevor and Treg Setty
Agreed! :clap:
-
Why are three Refs used in High School BB games?
Don't High School, College and the NBA all have three officials? I believe so how many do you need 10 one for every player? Three is a perfect number covers every angle of the game! Only once or possibly even twice do officials miss a call because they where un able to see the play! :clap:
-
George Rogers Clark 61 Scott 51
Good win for the Cards!
-
Montomery County 65 Bourbon County 32
I believe Hendrix was also the Defensive Player of the Game? Correct me if I am incorrect?
-
Covington Catholic 74 Montgomery County 37
I agree I think the Indians thought this could be the case with this tough schedule but not these types of losses! What happened tonight?
-
George Rogers Clark 41 Campbell County 37
Thanks too you both you as well mcpapa!:clap:
-
Covington Catholic 74 Montgomery County 37
Montgomery did only lose to Clark in two very close games down the stretch this year! Free Throws extended those leads!
-
Hazard 91 Jenkins 26
Ouch any stat lines?
-
Adair County 67 Louisville Central 66 (OT)
Nice win for the Indians!
-
George Rogers Clark 41 Campbell County 37
Clark looking good! What did Stenzel and Rogers sit out for? Are there injuries serious?