Everything posted by Bench350
-
Greenup County/Rowan County Predictions
His blocks he made on kickoff was a highlight by there self!!! I was more impressed with the blocks than the 3 long touchdown runs he made.
-
Greenup County/Dawson Bryant (Coal Grove, OH) Predictions
Woody was before my time!!! But thanks for the Help Doc..... I still like to think that coach slater said it first.
-
Greenup County/Dawson Bryant (Coal Grove, OH) Predictions
I really don't think it matters to much who's QB because they're going to hand the ball off anyways. I love the RUNNN!!! "There's 3 things that can happen when you pass and two of them are bad"...Jim Slater
-
Greenup County/Dawson Bryant (Coal Grove, OH) Predictions
What happened to Zack Reed at QB?? or this just for a certain offense they're using?
-
Ashland 26 Ironton, OH 12
My favorite was when Ashland was playing Rockcastle County in '04.... I remember the announcer saying "Live and Rot in Rock" after Ashland won the game!!!:lol: (Rockcastle did video tape Ashland coach signals for that ballgame).:ylsuper::lol: GREAT JOB TOMCATS!!!!! Alber is a stud!!!!
-
Greenup County/Raceland Predictions
WOW!!!
-
Greenup County/Raceland Predictions
:lol: WOW!!
-
In its 3rd year of Existence - 6 classes of Football
I wished they would go back to 4classes!!!!!!!!! It was so much better.
-
Greenup County/Notre Dame, OH predictions
Some of the passing problems is not all do to the QB. If you've watched any game this season you'll see he's been running for his life. I'm not saying that it's all the line's fault either. There has been questionable plays being made by the QB but if you haven't played for 3years you'll have that. I know Crum and Hamilton didn't want to play QB at all during mini camp and feltner. As for the line what can you really ask for when you have only 1returning starter back. They've made leaps and bounds of improvement since camp. You also have to look they're with out a true lineman coach this year. Coach Copley has takin the dutie's with the lineman. I say it's pretty tough to coach QB's, RB's and OL's. I know they've got coach's there but if you've never played in this offense it's different. What he's done without the coaching resources is amazing!!! As of right now I think he's only has 2paid coach's rest are volunteers. I think Raceland has something like 6or7paid coach's.
-
Ashland/Greenup County Predictions
GC- 17 Ashland- 14 Field Goal to win the game!lol
-
2009 Greenup County
I really don't think they'll have to worry about the backfield. The big question mark is the offense of line.
-
2009 Raceland
I really like how they're useing Barr at the Bandit/monster position. I thought Troxler was a DB then saw him in warmups, has add alot size, I'm glad they moved him to linebacker. Overall as a team looks like another big year for the RAMS. I would say at least a 8win regular season...
-
2009 Greenup County
:thumb: He can always ask them after the Dead Period!!!
-
2009 Greenup County
Spencer Means. He plays Tightend and Linebacker. He's going to be fine.
-
2009 Greenup County
The boys did really good against JC tonight. Cam Crum looked solid at QB, Jordan Hamilton looked good too. On the Offense of side of the ball Eathan Hardin looked great catching passes through traffic and had a pick on defense. Defense looked really good with Terry Waugh, Lyle, Hensley and Gililand making big plays for GC. Coach Copley was very pleased with the boys. Next week the boys travel to Ballard.
-
2009 Greenup County
Kitchen is in summer school. Kitchen has been showing up for weightlifting. Coach Copley has morning and evening weightlifting for the boys. So there is no excuse for missing weights.
-
North-Eastern Kentucky East-West Game
I'll be there cheering the East Team on! Played in the very first game!
-
2009 Greenup County
Does anybody know how the boys did at Fairview?
-
2009 Greenup County
Thanks Coupon.:thumb:
-
2009 Greenup County
The only time GC won't be under center will be in punt formation. I hope that's not to often this season. Greenup Vs. Russell game will be a running clock.:lol: I plan on watching both games.:thumb:
-
2009 Greenup County
91 MORE DAYS!!!
-
Top Wide Receivers
Jordan Hamilton, Cam Crum and Spencer Means will be leading Greenup Co. in the Receiving department!
-
2009 Greenup County
It will be at the fair grounds from what Jeremy told me.
-
2009 Greenup County
Jeremy "The Beast" Bates has a MMA fight that friday of the game. Jeremy is letting the boys sell tickets to the fight for a fundraiser. Plus with the game on saturday you'll that much more of a turnout to the game.
-
2009 Greenup County
The backyard brawl(Greenup Co. vs. Russell) will be on a Saturday this year.