Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Magnum P. I.

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Magnum P. I.

  1. You know that when you watch the game your in for a hard hitting smash mouth football. Everybody knows that they both hate each other and thats what makes it such a good game.
  2. I mean personally I dont believe either team has played anyone that is worth mentioning. Im takeing the bobcats by 4 touchdowns.
  3. If he is a starter for you why risk the injury in a meaningless frosh game. There is so much that can happen on Friday nights anyway dont need another game to double your chances.
  4. Knox uses the ground game to control the clock and set the tempo of the game. Knox by 7.
  5. Did Davenport run the ball for BC.
  6. Bell still runs it alot but have gotten into a little or more passing this year oh say 5 times a game lol.
  7. I dont think Bowling should win it for the pure fact of South Laurels record as a whole. For somebody to win Mr. Football you have to take over a game. Someone that wins Mr. Football should have there team winning at least.
  8. You must be jokeing because Highlands will dominate for four quarters. Do you even watch high school football. BLUE BIRDS HUGE!!!!!!!! Highlands 56 Lex Cath 0
  9. I agree and this was a must win for South with the playoffs looming around. Almost went the way i figured.
  10. I guess the bus didn't brake down catdaddy like we foretold earlier this week. Anyone have any stats on this one.
  11. I dont care where they are ranked Bell rolls at the Hilton Hotel. 35 Bell County 7 Sheldon Clark
  12. Yeah bus lag must have kicked in but really its along drive from anywhere to LCC. In stats on this one.
  13. In my opinon Adams really cost Middlesboro this week with an unsportsman like call. Middlesboro was driving after a nice run which set up third and short Adams starts jawing and gets the penalty. Middlesboro might have put the game away if not for the penalty on the Corbin 38 which backed it up 15 yards and therefore resulting in the boro punt. Live by your sword and die by your sword.
  14. Well I can promise this about the Bell and SC game someone is no longer going to be undefeated. I pick Bell 35 to 7.
  15. Yeah sorry guys left early went and watched Middlesboro after the first quarter. It was well in hand thoe but dont intend to leave early next week with Sheldon Clark coming to town.
  16. Yeah but with there one win was against Pineville who they barely got by so Lynn Camp should handle the Dragons farely easy.
  17. Well I figured out how we can make everbody happy anybody in the mountains that is undeafeated you get to be number one for a week. So nobody from Belfry or anybody else can complain about anybody else being number one. As Jerry Springer would say "Cant we all just get along."
  18. Well honestly I think people wear their feelings on there sleves. Sometimes stating the truth is hurtful and well people think negativity is what is coming out of honest statements.
  19. Why does Oklahoma deserve to be ahead of Alabama in the college polls? Its a rating guys get over it Bell deserves to stay atop till somebody beats them get over it.
  20. Well I understand how everyone feels about losses and I did play ball in high school and lost a total of 8 ballgames in 4 years. In my opinion winning is a habit just as much as losing and winning also builds characters. It seems to me that the teams that take more losses use the losses as a excuse but in my high school losses were never exceptable by no means. It don't sound good when people make excuses for losses we were always told you lose its not because of anything more than someone being better than you. There is no greater life lesson than saying we won the game because I worked harder than they did thats whats makes someone succesful.
  21. I seen Coach Kenny at McDonalds today asked him the same question and he just replied "Lucky I guess or Stupid."
  22. Sit around thinking why in the world im going to watch Bell thump somebody and then wonder if it would be worth going to see Pineville or Middlesboro play. Thats after I've already tailgated with the crew on log mountain or wherever.
  23. Rock in a knockout about the 2nd quarter good chance for Rock to develop some young kids thoe. Rock 49 Mcreary 7
  24. Only way that I see them beating Lynn Camp is if the bus brakes down heading up 119.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.