Rockcastle County and McCreary Central Predictions!!!

doodle

Who will win!!  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win!!

• Rockcastle County
    • McCreary Central

Okay it is week 7 and the ROCK vs. McCreary Central and this game will be played Thursday night @7pm at McCreary Central unless they change their mind and play at the ROCK. So who do you think will win and why. For me I am not going to predict anything because I believe it will be a well fought game between both teams. In that case I am for the ROCK all the way. Good Luck ROCKCASTLE!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay it is week 7 and the ROCK vs. McCreary Central and this game will be played Thursday night @7pm at McCreary Central unless they change their mind and play at the ROCK. So who do you think will win and why. For me I am not going to predict anything because I believe it will be a well fought game between both teams. In that case I am for the ROCK all the way. Good Luck ROCKCASTLE!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa

Why the indecision on the day and the location? It won't matter where or when they play, Rock will win this one comfortably 38-14.

Why the indecision on the day and the location? It won't matter where or when they play, Rock will win this one comfortably 38-14.
I am not really for sure something about them being out of school and making some type of renovation. They first said we were going there and then McCreary was coming to the ROCK and now we are going there I really wish they would make their mind up.:confused::confused::confused:

They are wanting to cut the electricity to the high school late on Wed.(which would also cut the lights for the field) because of renovations and McCreary will be out of school for a couple days. The way I heard it was the A.D. jumped the gun and told Rock that MC would play there for half the gate. But, this was MC's last home game of the year and the parents of the seniors were a little upsey about not having senior night so the administration did the right thing for the kids and postponed the electric being cut until after the game on Thur. So, the game will be at McCreary on Thursday with a 7:00 start time.

This game has district implications of 3rd and 4th seeds. The winner will be the 3rd seed in the playoffs. I am no doubt a Raider fan and I think the Raiders have a good chance of winning this game. They will have to play a very good game to do so, no turnovers, and keep the penalties to a minimum. They will also have to play better on the defensive line and run block better which I believe they will work on in practice all week. I know the Rock will be ready to play and they will come out in Rock fashion and hit MC in the mouth, the key for the Raiders is to return the favor. I am predicting a hard hitting hard faught football game and McCreary will come out on top 22-20!:ylsuper:

They are wanting to cut the electricity to the high school late on Wed.(which would also cut the lights for the field) because of renovations and McCreary will be out of school for a couple days. The way I heard it was the A.D. jumped the gun and told Rock that MC would play there for half the gate. But, this was MC's last home game of the year and the parents of the seniors were a little upsey about not having senior night so the administration did the right thing for the kids and postponed the electric being cut until after the game on Thur. So, the game will be at McCreary on Thursday with a 7:00 start time.

Sounds like they made a good choice. It would have been a shame for the Seniors not to have been able to have their Senior Night. :thumb:

McCreary Centrals confidence has to be through the roof with a come from behind win a couple of weeks ago and an away win this past week. I think momentum will be on the Raiders side and Rockcastle will underestimate it until it's too late.

McCreary will take an early lead and hold off a hard, hard Rocket push to the end.

McCreary Central 30-28

McCreary Centrals confidence has to be through the roof with a come from behind win a couple of weeks ago and an away win this past week. I think momentum will be on the Raiders side and Rockcastle will underestimate it until it's too late.

McCreary will take an early lead and hold off a hard, hard Rocket push to the end.

McCreary Central 30-28

I don't think the Rock will underestimate anybody @ this point in time.

In a game like this with Rockcastle as your opponent you want to be close enough at the end of the fourth quarter to win the game. In years past just the mere fact we were playing Rockcastle would have the Raiders tenative and on their heels. However, this is a bunch of kids who are used to winning and they like winning. I think they will play hard for 48 minutes and do everything they can to win this game. I wish Rockcastle the best and to my Raiders: work hard this week and have a good week of practice then play like warriors and fight like soldiers come game time and most of all play smart, play together and refuse to lose! Go Raiders!

Rockcastle by 3-4 TDS. Bad draw for Senior night. The AD should have been on top of things with it being senior night. Guess he is already working on basketball season.

After this game I bet Watts wishes it was basketball season

Rockcastle 44

McCreary 18

They can't play at McCreary on Friday because they are turning off the power at the school due to the renovation. They don't want to play at Rockcastle because it is senior night. No matter who is supposed to win or whether or not it matters about the location, the seniors deserve to have their last home game at home.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

They can't play at McCreary on Friday because they are turning off the power at the school due to the renovation. They don't want to play at Rockcastle because it is senior night. No matter who is supposed to win or whether or not it matters about the location, the seniors deserve to have their last home game at home.

:thumb: That's what I said in post #6 after someone filled me in.