Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County and McCreary Central Predictions!!!

Who will win!! 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win!!

    • Rockcastle County
      81%
      43
    • McCreary Central
      18%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Folks, let's keep the personal garb out of this thread. Take that stuff to the PM's.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't know how a highlight film can show how close a game was in the 1st half but maybe you are the expert dreamland. Maybe we can get together and watch some game tape and you can teach me how to break it down. All i can say is I was there at the game which usually is better than watching a tape and the 1st half was a well played half by both teams and without a couple of mistakes from McCreary it could have been tied at the half. Do i want to see the Rock game head in that direction no I don't. Could it? Of course it could. Do I think McCreary can play with Rock? Yes, I even think they can win but they have to play a good ballgame for 4 quarters and I would have to say the same about Rockcastle. If Rock comes out flat because they think it's going to be easy and they start making mistakes McCreary will beat them without a doubt! I am definately pulling for the Raiders but I just want to see a great football game!:ylsuper:

 

Bronco, I hope we can perform at our best because you will definately see a great game if we do. I also agree about game tape, I watch them all the time and nothing is as it seems on tape. Some people look faster and some slower ect.... Anyway, thanks for the support Bronco and I hope you get to the game Thurs. Go Raiders!

23 hours until kick-off! Don't believe I will get much sleep tonight!

So has the location of this game been resolved yet?

I'll take McCreary with the upset 26-21. They sure have good fan support. :thumb: Good luck guys.

So has the location of this game been resolved yet?

 

This game is played at McCreary like it was scheduled. 10/9/08 7:00 start time!

4 hrs and 45 min to game time! Not much sleep last night hope I can sleep tonight after the game. Go Raiders!

I just got off the phone with one of the Jerry Pensol and he said that there will in fact be a radio/internet broadcast of the game tonight. I had some worries due the lack of space in the McCreary Central pressbox. The last time I saw a game at MCHS, I had noticed the pressbox was small and by now, I didn't know if there were any upgrades that had been made.

 

If anyone wants to listen to the game, you can listen to it http://www.wrvk1460.com. Once you click on that link, you'll be able to listen to the broadcast by clicking on the big yellow button on the screen.

 

I'll be doing live updates for the game as well.

Rock by as much as they want. McCreary Central just isn't on that level yet.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.