Rockcastle County and McCreary Central Predictions!!!

doodle

Who will win!!  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win!!

• Rockcastle County
    • McCreary Central

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't know how a highlight film can show how close a game was in the 1st half but maybe you are the expert dreamland. Maybe we can get together and watch some game tape and you can teach me how to break it down. All i can say is I was there at the game which usually is better than watching a tape and the 1st half was a well played half by both teams and without a couple of mistakes from McCreary it could have been tied at the half. Do i want to see the Rock game head in that direction no I don't. Could it? Of course it could. Do I think McCreary can play with Rock? Yes, I even think they can win but they have to play a good ballgame for 4 quarters and I would have to say the same about Rockcastle. If Rock comes out flat because they think it's going to be easy and they start making mistakes McCreary will beat them without a doubt! I am definately pulling for the Raiders but I just want to see a great football game!:ylsuper:

Bronco, I hope we can perform at our best because you will definately see a great game if we do. I also agree about game tape, I watch them all the time and nothing is as it seems on tape. Some people look faster and some slower ect.... Anyway, thanks for the support Bronco and I hope you get to the game Thurs. Go Raiders!

I just got off the phone with one of the Jerry Pensol and he said that there will in fact be a radio/internet broadcast of the game tonight. I had some worries due the lack of space in the McCreary Central pressbox. The last time I saw a game at MCHS, I had noticed the pressbox was small and by now, I didn't know if there were any upgrades that had been made.

If anyone wants to listen to the game, you can listen to it http://www.wrvk1460.com. Once you click on that link, you'll be able to listen to the broadcast by clicking on the big yellow button on the screen.

I'll be doing live updates for the game as well.