Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County and McCreary Central Predictions!!!

Who will win!! 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win!!

    • Rockcastle County
      81%
      43
    • McCreary Central
      18%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

McCreary has been dismantled once this season. Didn't Knox Central shut down Watts and thus shut down the Raiders 53-6? McCreary has some other offensive players but if Watts is shut down they won't come close to the Rockets.

 

I was told Watts did not even play in the second half of that game. I was told it was not a bad half time score. When Watts went out, it got extremly ugly for Mcreary. That was told to me by a Knox Central fan at the game, he could have been mistaken though.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told Watts did not even play in the second half of that game. I was told it was not a bad half time score. When Watts went out, it got extremly ugly for Mcreary. That was told to me by a Knox Central fan at the game, he could have been mistaken though.

 

Wanna see it? http://www.knoxschools.tv/

 

Granted, this is a highlight film, but it doesn't look to close to me. It would appear that MCHS has a problem tackling and Watts is throwing his passes up for grabs.

Shouldn't it be about the boys playing rather than the people watching? If it's too far to travel...stay home and catch the next home game.

 

I agree seniors should have their day but it is rough for fans traveling this far that have to work Fri
Wanna see it? http://www.knoxschools.tv/

 

Granted, this is a highlight film, but it doesn't look to close to me. It would appear that MCHS has a problem tackling and Watts is throwing his passes up for grabs.

 

It was a 2 score game at half just like the year before. Without 2 mistakes (not scoreinng inside the 10 and the 1 bad pass Watts threw the score would have been 14-14 at the half. There are a lot of scores every Friday that don't tell the story of the game we here it all the time on here and any one that watches alot of football knows this. Well, this is one of those games, you just had to be there. I will say that there is no doubt that KC dominated this game but there were circumstances. The game against Rock on Thur. is an entirely new game and I am sure it will have a bunch of new circumstances for both teams. Good luck to both teams and I hope it is an exciting, hard hitting, good sportsmanship and no injury type of a ball game and of course that the Raiders win!:ylsuper:

Rock will win this one, McCreary very well might keep it close for a half but they will run out of gas in the third quarter.

Rock will win this one, McCreary very well might keep it close for a half but they will run out of gas in the third quarter.

 

Hey everyone is running out of gas............have you seen those prices lately?:jump:

 

I will do my best to make sure every player tops the tank at half time!:thumb:

Hey everyone is running out of gas............have you seen those prices lately?:jump:

 

I will do my best to make sure every player tops the tank at half time!:thumb:

 

I hope you're right. I'm by no means a Rock cheerleader, I just don't see McCreary being there just yet, they are moving in the right direction though. Not 5 years ago they wouldn't have been able to play with Rockcastle for a half.

It was a 2 score game at half just like the year before. Without 2 mistakes (not scoreinng inside the 10 and the 1 bad pass Watts threw the score would have been 14-14 at the half. There are a lot of scores every Friday that don't tell the story of the game we here it all the time on here and any one that watches alot of football knows this. Well, this is one of those games, you just had to be there. I will say that there is no doubt that KC dominated this game but there were circumstances. The game against Rock on Thur. is an entirely new game and I am sure it will have a bunch of new circumstances for both teams. Good luck to both teams and I hope it is an exciting, hard hitting, good sportsmanship and no injury type of a ball game and of course that the Raiders win!:ylsuper:

 

I watched the highlights and this game was never close. McCreary needs to revaluate their program after this year. When Watts leaves they are gonna really be short. Watch those highlights, you have kids just standing out there not moving. The coaches have to get that stuff straightened out or they are never going to do anything. Knox Central just ran over them. Bronco99 I dont know what game you were watching but I would suggest you try to get a tape and look at it alittle closer.

Rockastle Co. 31-6.

Shouldn't it be about the boys playing rather than the people watching? If it's too far to travel...stay home and catch the next home game.

 

I don't usually go anyway but for the players that have to go to school and fans that have to work on EITHER team it is rough. It is about the boys playing and good luck to both teams. May the team that plays the best win Thurs.

I don't usually go anyway but for the players that have to go to school and fans that have to work on EITHER team it is rough. It is about the boys playing and good luck to both teams. May the team that plays the best win Thurs.

 

No one feels sorry for the JV teams that have to travel on Mondays or the Middle School Teams that have to travel on Thursdays every week. I think everyone can do without an extra hour or two of sleep for a day so the McCreary Seniors can play their last game on their field.

I watched the highlights and this game was never close. McCreary needs to revaluate their program after this year. When Watts leaves they are gonna really be short. Watch those highlights, you have kids just standing out there not moving. The coaches have to get that stuff straightened out or they are never going to do anything. Knox Central just ran over them. Bronco99 I dont know what game you were watching but I would suggest you try to get a tape and look at it alittle closer.

 

 

Well, I don't know how a highlight film can show how close a game was in the 1st half but maybe you are the expert dreamland. Maybe we can get together and watch some game tape and you can teach me how to break it down. All i can say is I was there at the game which usually is better than watching a tape and the 1st half was a well played half by both teams and without a couple of mistakes from McCreary it could have been tied at the half. Do i want to see the Rock game head in that direction no I don't. Could it? Of course it could. Do I think McCreary can play with Rock? Yes, I even think they can win but they have to play a good ballgame for 4 quarters and I would have to say the same about Rockcastle. If Rock comes out flat because they think it's going to be easy and they start making mistakes McCreary will beat them without a doubt! I am definately pulling for the Raiders but I just want to see a great football game!:ylsuper:

I'll take the Rock again on this one.....

 

Rock 28

McCreary Central 14

Folks, let's keep the personal garb out of this thread. Take that stuff to the PM's.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.