Rockcastle County and McCreary Central Predictions!!!

doodle

Who will win!!  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win!!

• Rockcastle County
    • McCreary Central

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shouldn't even post this again but I will! Everyone keeps talking about shutting down Watts and I truely hope that is Rocks plan because if that is all they focus on (which i am sure their coaches are smarter than that) then the Raiders will win by 3 TD's. Roark will dominate the game if all they try to do is shut down Watts. McCreary has 4 scoring threats: Watts, Roark and the 2 WR dustin Stephens and Dustin Goins. Checkout the #s fellows, the stats won't lie to you. Roark had 178 yards Friday night and that isn't including the 90 yard kick return for a TD. Harlan wanted to keep it away from Watts so they kicked it to Roark and he danced for 90 yards. I hope everyone keeps trying to just stop Watts because we will beat the people who do. It is when Watts leaves the game on offense that we become 1 dimentional because you take away the passing threat to the 2 Dustin's. Well, I have told you all this time and time again but it seems everyone we play dosen't get it until after we play them and Roark runs for over a hundred and 2 or 3 TD's. I can't gaurantee the out come of the game but I will be very surprised if the Rock Jv's get any time in this game!:ylsuper:

I shouldn't post this but I will!!!!

I went to the KHSAA to check on the team stats, and Roark actually has scored more than Watts. Here is the thing, coaches spend little or no time on here, they are too busy watching film, crafting a game plan both offensively and defensively. I am sure that Rock's coaches will be well versed in what McCreary wants to do offensively and defesively. And no offense to Harlan but they are not Rockcastle. It is (should) be easy for a 4A team to defeat a mediocre 1A team. (Props to Williamsburg who defeated McCreary for defending the honor of 1A)

Rock wins this one, but I admire the way you support you team

I shouldn't even post this again but I will! Everyone keeps talking about shutting down Watts and I truely hope that is Rocks plan because if that is all they focus on (which i am sure their coaches are smarter than that) then the Raiders will win by 3 TD's. Roark will dominate the game if all they try to do is shut down Watts. McCreary has 4 scoring threats: Watts, Roark and the 2 WR dustin Stephens and Dustin Goins. Checkout the #s fellows, the stats won't lie to you. Roark had 178 yards Friday night and that isn't including the 90 yard kick return for a TD. Harlan wanted to keep it away from Watts so they kicked it to Roark and he danced for 90 yards. I hope everyone keeps trying to just stop Watts because we will beat the people who do. It is when Watts leaves the game on offense that we become 1 dimentional because you take away the passing threat to the 2 Dustin's. Well, I have told you all this time and time again but it seems everyone we play dosen't get it until after we play them and Roark runs for over a hundred and 2 or 3 TD's. I can't gaurantee the out come of the game but I will be very surprised if the Rock Jv's get any time in this game!:ylsuper:

McCreary has been dismantled once this season. Didn't Knox Central shut down Watts and thus shut down the Raiders 53-6? McCreary has some other offensive players but if Watts is shut down they won't come close to the Rockets.

They can't play at McCreary on Friday because they are turning off the power at the school due to the renovation. They don't want to play at Rockcastle because it is senior night. No matter who is supposed to win or whether or not it matters about the location, the seniors deserve to have their last home game at home.

I agree seniors should have their day but it is rough for fans traveling this far that have to work Fri

Edited by tater
spelling

McCreary has been dismantled once this season. Didn't Knox Central shut down Watts and thus shut down the Raiders 53-6? McCreary has some other offensive players but if Watts is shut down they won't come close to the Rockets.

Really good game the first half could have easily been 14-14 (would-oves and could-oves). McCreary didn't score once inside the 10 and Watts threw an INT for TD or it was 14-14 but it was a very competitive 1st half. Watts wasn't shut down we took him out because of a sore shoulder (possible seperation). The coaching staff as a whole decided not to risk furthur injury due to the fact that we needed him at 100% for the Madison Southern game (it paid off). We marched down the field on the legs of Roark in our 1st offensive possession until a 1st year Sophmore TE made a great catch around our own 25 and was then stripped of the ball. After giving up that possession we decided to pull Roark for the same above reasons we pulled Watts and by the end of the 3rd quarter we were playing 90%+ jv players. KC didn't start coming down until the 4th quarter (which is when teams usually come down) I wanted to put that in to show I wasn't bashing KC in any way. So yes, KC dismantled us that night but they didn't shut Watts down we took him out.

Now to make sure I am on thread: I don't know who is going to win this game that is why we play them. I hope we have a good night and every one stays healthy but what happened in the KC game could happen (to either team) and that could lead to a route for either team but I hope it dosen't happen (to either team). I think this will be a well played hard faught ball game and who ever creates the most breaks for their team wins (turnovers, special teams play ect..) and of course I am hoping that will be the Raiders! Good luck to both teams, Go Raiders we will see you on the gridiron!

Really good game the first half could have easily been 14-14 (would-oves and could-oves). McCreary didn't score once inside the 10 and Watts threw an INT for TD or it was 14-14 but it was a very competitive 1st half. Watts wasn't shut down we took him out because of a sore shoulder (possible seperation). The coaching staff as a whole decided not to risk furthur injury due to the fact that we needed him at 100% for the Madison Southern game (it paid off). We marched down the field on the legs of Roark in our 1st offensive possession until a 1st year Sophmore TE made a great catch around our own 25 and was then stripped of the ball. After giving up that possession we decided to pull Roark for the same above reasons we pulled Watts and by the end of the 3rd quarter we were playing 90%+ jv players. KC didn't start coming down until the 4th quarter (which is when teams usually come down) I wanted to put that in to show I wasn't bashing KC in any way. So yes, KC dismantled us that night but they didn't shut Watts down we took him out.

Now to make sure I am on thread: I don't know who is going to win this game that is why we play them. I hope we have a good night and every one stays healthy but what happened in the KC game could happen (to either team) and that could lead to a route for either team but I hope it dosen't happen (to either team). I think this will be a well played hard faught ball game and who ever creates the most breaks for their team wins (turnovers, special teams play ect..) and of course I am hoping that will be the Raiders! Good luck to both teams, Go Raiders we will see you on the gridiron!

:thumb:I agree 100%. Go Raiders!

I agree seniors should have their day but it is rough for fans traveling this far that have to work Fri

What about those of us that have to miss the game because we will be at work? But, that is the way it goes. I will be with the Raiders in mind and spirit and will be pulling for them with heart and soul! Go Raiders.....Bust a Rock!:ylsuper: