Whitley Co. 22 Letcher Co. Central 14

JP55

Congrats to WC thought that they would have won this won by a little more but long road trip. Looks like WC will win the district.

Clay County may have something to say about that!!

It sounded like Whitley played better defensively than offensively, I mean they were averaging like 35 points a game and only scored 22. Letcher was averaging like 42 and only scored 14, Whiltey's defense must have really carried the load.

What about the last play it sounded like a wild one, I was suprised Sports Overtime did not have that play on tape.

Congrats Colonels on a nice victory, keep it rolling.

LCC won at Whitley last year. No excuses. Whitley was better last night. They played more physical on both sides of the ball.

You are right Whitley was more physical but that really came as no surprise. What you seem to forget is that Whitley gave the game away last year, they could not kick an extra point, and fumled which was scooped and scored, plus a blocked punt, and TWO conversions on fourth down for TDs....

I don't think Whiltey is the one using excuses, just pointing out a fact that you have to be 14 points better on the road and especially when you have that long of a trip.

Whitley is good this year. These last two wins were not accidents. They will be no worse than 8-2 going into the playoffs. I don't know enough about Woodford County to predict that game. I also expect that they will win at least 2 and maybe 3 games in the playoffs.

Whitley is good this year. These last two wins were not accidents. They will be no worse than 8-2 going into the playoffs. I don't know enough about Woodford County to predict that game. I also expect that they will win at least 2 and maybe 3 games in the playoffs.

Whitley has improved but I think you may be putting the cart before the horse, Lynn Camp is the only team that Whitley should be focusing on right now, although from all accounts they did play well on Friday night, especially on the road.