Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middlesboro 28 Clay County 21

Featured Replies

Clay County tied the game up with a td and a 2 pt conversion with .35 sec to go, Hunter Adams ran the ball back on a kick off return with .30 remaining In the game to give the YellowJackets a 28-21 victory.

WOW!!!!

 

That had to have been an extremely exciting finish! If I'm not mistaken, a certain BGPer is jumping for joy with Hunter's game winner.

  • Author
WOW!!!!

 

That had to have been an extremely exciting finish! If I'm not mistaken, a certain BGPer is jumping for joy with Hunter's game winner.

Hunter's TD and the moves he puts on the Clay County's kickoff team was sick ,You should be able to watch it on Sports Overtime tonight I'm sure It will be the play of the night.
Hunter's TD and the moves he puts on the Clay County's kickoff team was sick ,You should be able to watch it on Sports Overtime tonight I'm sure It will be the play of the night.

 

I'd say that if its truely the way you say it is, then it definitely should be. The only way that it wouldn't be is if the camera person had went to cover another game.....did he/she stay there for the whole game?

I would say Corbin's Watkins' 93 and 97 touchdown runs would be play of the night, but I didn't see WYMT there at Campbell Field.

  • Author
I'd say that if its truely the way you say it is, then it definitely should be. The only way that it wouldn't be is if the camera person had went to cover another game.....did he/she stay there for the whole game?
Yeah the cameraman was about 5 or 10 yards from the play...
Yeah the cameraman was about 5 or 10 yards from the play...

 

Then I'd say it would have a great shot at getting some kind of award from the SportsOvertime crew.

Just from listening to the game on the radio. Sounded like Clay shot themselves in the foot quiet a few times in the first half of this game. Anyone verify that, that was at the game.

I would say Corbin's Watkins' 93 and 97 touchdown runs would be play of the night, but I didn't see WYMT there at Campbell Field.

 

Milam was there but was on the LCA sideline.

 

I would have loved to watch the ending to this game. Sounds like a great one!

What is a Cawood Player doing at a Corbin vs LCA game? Family, business or lost off i-75 for this one.

Really thought Clay would have won this one. M'boro wins another game on special teams.

Really thought Clay would have won this one. M'boro wins another game on special teams.

 

Clay handed this one to M'boro on a silver platter.

Good job 'Boro. Another finish I would have liked to see in person. Adams is a treat to watch, he seems to love the spotlight.

What is a Cawood Player doing at a Corbin vs LCA game? Family, business or lost off i-75 for this one.

 

Actually I'm a former player (2005), but I live in Corbin now. Since Harlan County didn't have a game, I decided to go watch Corbin/LCA and I'm glad I did!

  • Author
Clay handed this one to M'boro on a silver platter.
How did they hand this one to Middlesboro??? PLEASE EXPLAIN????

 

It was 21-0 late in the 3rd and our "prevent defense" allowed Lewis to pick us apart , Lewis was only 7-16 for 92 yards in the 1st half , Clay County had a really hard time picking up our blitz which we got away from late in the game..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.