Everything posted by melikebb
-
Cincinnati Flames 9 Kentucky Colonels 8
Who coaches that team TOG?
-
9th Region
Drawing is Saturday morning
-
9th Region Pitching
Junior pitcher Roenker from Holy Cross
-
2009 Covington Catholic
With Coach Worth entering the CCH football program, he should have those young men working hard and ready to return to dominance as they were 3 and 4 years ago. Coach Worth even brought back Coach Ray in the program.
-
Bellevue 15 Villa 0
Who pitched for the lightning?
-
CovCath 2009 Varsity Baseball Schedule
I would say Klein would DH if he is not playing the field.
-
CovCath 2009 Varsity Baseball Schedule
You missed Egglemeyer? 2nd Base?
-
CovCath 2009 Varsity Baseball Schedule
What position do you think that Freshman could fill?
-
NKY Games next week
JV- Covcath vs Ryle on the 23rd
-
Pre-Season Mr. Baseball Picks
Luke Maile definately
-
9th Region Baseball Discussion
I think Villa is a better academic school and better at athletics then Heritage. Look how much success the baseball team and basketball team has had.
-
St. Henry vs. Villa Madonna
I say St. Henry by 5, but I would love to see Villa win this one. Anyone else think that this upset can happen?
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 9th Region Contest
Covington Catholic Colonels
-
Covington Catholic vs Beechwood predictions
Covcath by 3 in a nail biter. Better get there early to get a ticket.
-
Freshman Tournaments
Whose the favorite early on?