Everything posted by nkufan88
-
Madison Central/Ryle Predictions
Ryle plays to the level of competition, they don't have the put it away mentality thus anything can happen in this game...Ill take Ryle by a TD
-
Simon Kenton 43 Scott 6
Yea I guess they should've played Boone, Conner, Campbell or Cooper the last week they really prepared SK for the playoffs...According to your philosophy a team must play equal or better competition than themselves the last week to prep for the playoffs, risking injury and not giving players time to heal...I guess the regular season doesn't prepare you for the playoffs anymore just your last game of the season does...SK basically had a bye week to get rested for the playoffs all while letting the offense gel a little for 40 something points in one half:D
-
Tates Creek/Simon Kenton Predictions
Take any star player off of a team and they struggle, fact:ylsuper:
-
Tates Creek/Simon Kenton Predictions
You forgot to the bold where I said very often:thumb:
-
Tates Creek/Simon Kenton Predictions
That says alot about them then:rolleyes:
-
Tates Creek/Simon Kenton Predictions
SK 36 TC 7...Simon doesn't lose at home very often and more importantly they have Chad Lawrence at QB who's record as a starter is astounding and this his last go round...TC just gave up like 80 points to Henry Clay so i'd say they have a suspect Defense...
-
What Highlands team shows up to play vs Ryle!
I said Ryle is a hard team to read they play to their competition...I'm throwing some Crow on the BBQ for dinner tonight
-
Ryle 28 Highlands 26
No the team that beat Ryle:p
-
What Highlands team shows up to play vs Ryle!
SK, Cambell, Cooper and the first half of the Boone game...I expect Highlands to put up about the same amount of points SK did only difference is Highlands will shut down Ryles Offense...I'll give Elliott the benefit of the doubt and say he crosses the goaline once and thats all Ryle score...Ryle was supposed to dominate 6A this year but they've barely scraped by, not against Highlands that wont happen...I've said that Highlands is at least three Tds better than my Neers every year including this year and that can be applied to Ryle also...Ryle is hard to figure out if Elliott can put up 250 and 5 Ryle may have a chance
-
What Highlands team shows up to play vs Ryle!
No iv'e just been spiking my kool aid up a bit
-
What Highlands team shows up to play vs Ryle!
More recently i've seen Ryle really struggling to keep some rather week opponents off the scoreboard...Ryle's defense is soft
-
What Highlands team shows up to play vs Ryle!
The Ryle team that will lose by four TD's, Therefore the Highlands team that will win by four TD's...Comprende? Ryle stands no chance at this point in the season they barely have beaten Cooper, Campbell and SK...Highlands is in postseason form
-
What Highlands team shows up to play vs Ryle!
The Ryle team that will lose by four TD's!!!
-
S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???
The point was they return some talent, I'm trying to bring facts to the table while others just want to say because Lawrence graduates SK will go back to winning a couple games a year...Gosh I guess I need to do more research on the ages and grade levels of high school boys:idunno:
-
S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???
Because hes still learning to play the game and hes behind a very good line learning...Also hes gotten quite abit of experience in blowout games this year, hes very fast and physical...
-
S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???
First you have to get a clean shot...Take down the head Duck and the Ducks no longer fly, but the head Duck is pretty crafty!!!
-
S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???
Have you seen the Ducks Flying V Formation, it's hard to stop
-
Scott/Simon Kenton Predictions
Wrong SK Still wins this game easily with Swanson at Qb
-
S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???
No idea but I'm not sure I risk having all these starters for my varsity squad injured by playing also in JV games...I believe Swanson played QB at the JV level and that may be it
-
S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???
I know of one Sophomore starter on defense and thats Jared Bowling...And then I know they have two starters on defense that are juniors in Pinkleton and Mills...Then one backup junior on defense and a very talented one at that in DB Ray Webb...O then Jared Swanson also starts on defense he's only a junior and will also be a very good QB next year...Then you can throw in Nate Powell at RB who will probably start next year hes a frosh I think...And I forgot Stephens who should be a defensive end next year at 6'8 inches tall! Just to mention a few
-
Highlands/Ryle Predictions
Highlands 31 Ryle 3
-
S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???
Don't you know after Lawrence leaves SK will be done? Hold on weren't they supposed to be done after last year? The people that say SK will return to the well below 500 teams of the past have no clue. SK will be good next year, history means nothing SK is building in the present...
-
S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???
They have plenty returning and unless you follow the program you wouldn't know...SK will be battling with Ryle again next year in NKY 6a while everyone else just hopes to stay close...Highlands would probably beat SK by Three Tds next year just as they probably would every year, but does that make SK a bad team Nope...
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton 2011
I was responding to the folks that are saying SK will be mediocre again next year so what's the point in Highlands playing them. SK will have a very nice ball team next year.
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton 2011
I agree with this post all the way. If I was the SK players I would be all over Marksberry telling him we want a chance to prove ourselves against the almighty Bluebirds.