Everything posted by nkufan88
-
Seneca / St. Xavier predictions
I don't see Babbling going on Sir, all I see is a prediction with reasoning behind the prediction:thumb:
-
Best 9th Region Teams to never win the Title?
Last I heard he really had turned things around at Columbus St. I think he was first team all American and also maintained very good grades!
-
Best 9th Region Teams to never win the Title?
He's just as big as Scott Bibbins was at NKU...And Mike also was all freshman at Union
-
Best 9th Region Teams to never win the Title?
Thanks...I really enjoyed watching Hester, I had class with NKU's head assistant and recruiter and I was always in his ear to snatch Hester...NKU had Bibbins at the time who turned out to be decent but I always thought Hester would have been a steal for the Norse and was probably better than Bibbins...It turns out that Hester is now at NKU but doesn't seem to be in the mix for whatever reason, he was very good at Union as a Frosh...I like to follow the local boys and I will follow Rico at Ohio and Hill at Illinois State...But where did Arrez wind up after Cincy St. and where did Rice end up after Columbus St. any idea?
-
Best 9th Region Teams to never win the Title?
Why didn't Hester attend Holmes, what made him and Endmondson go to SK? A starting five of Hester, Jefferson, Hill, Edmondon and Rice would have been nasty...And with Henderson on the bench, I would have loved to see that team play together!
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton 2011
Point is they are all in Kenton Co., I never said that they were in the Kenton Co. School District...
-
Campbell County 2010/2011
Thanks!
-
Best 9th Region Teams to never win the Title?
Edmondson was very good at SK forming a dynamic duo with Mike Hester, but Nate got lost in the talent pool over at Holmes and could never get it going...By the way Mike Hester might have been the most entertaining guards i've ever seen of late in NKY, he could do it all despite his size...Hester now plays at NKU or he's at least on the team that I know of...
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton 2011
Why would kids choose to go to SK over Dixie, Scott, Holmes, Holy Cross etc...?O maybe because they are the program in Kenton Co, up and rising program, good coach and the best facilities in NKY and maybe the state!
-
Campbell County 2010/2011
Anybody know if Jordan Racke is on the team and possible a contributor? A couple years ago I remember he looked to be the best player in his 8th grade squad, although he needed to get bigger and stronger...
-
Who do you think wins 6A?
I have already completed the required English courses for a Sports Business major, thank you for your concern:ylsuper:
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton 2011
Middletown is 20th.
-
AP Poll 11/1
Research would have been good on your part before posting this. John Hardin is undefeated.
-
Who do you think wins 6A?
Yep Ryle better start embarrasing the bad teams like SK does or else the playoffs will end for them sooner than later
-
Who do you think wins 6A?
Henry Clay is loaded with firepower now and are firing on all cylinders, they will hang points on anybody... I think they have a weak defense but they can hang with anyone with their offense...And I think and want to believe my Neers are the other team to challenge Trinity but I still picked Trinity...I'm the type of fan who will always pick the best team in reality, but in the back of my mind I know my team is always a longshot lol...For example every year UK is my pick to win it all lol on the bracket challenges but I always pick against them when I know they are a longshot, because I want to win the pool money:thumb:
-
Who do you think wins 6A?
I said that lol...Ukfan is in the clear this time:D
-
Who do you think wins 6A?
Ryle plays close games regardless of who the play, Highlands, SK, Campbell or even Cooper for example...Dont be surprised to see Ryle lose this Friday as they are soft and dont know where the gas pedal is and it will eventually bite them in their :deadhorse:
-
Who do you think wins 6A?
Trinity should win, their best competitors in my eyes will be SK or Henry Clay whoever makes it far enough to face the Rocks
-
Seneca / St. Xavier predictions
Will do! I still have some crow left over in the freezer from the Ryle-Highlands game so i'll thaw it out when or if X wins:thumb:
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton 2011
SK played the best team in the cincy area in Middletown, Colerain is also good other than that it's not too impressive to list wins against Elder, St. X etc this year...
-
Seneca / St. Xavier predictions
One hobbled stallion and one healthy stallion from SK took the Xmen down to the wire last year and this X team is nowhere near as good...Seneca by Two TD's, Demarcus Smith shreds the tigers!
-
Tates Creek/Simon Kenton Predictions
Chad Lawrence finished the regular season with the most total yards of any player in the entire state regardless of class...Ryan Winkler had the fifth most receiving yards and Cody Herald finished with the most field goals made in the state...Congrats to these young Neers
-
Best 9th Region Teams to never win the Title?
Holmes a few years ago lost to Dixie in region...Nobody should have been able compete with that team in NKY...Jefferson, Rice, Hill, Henderson...Braeon Avery backing up Jefferson, Terrance Clark banging and a young Pittman on the bench...I believe all this talent was still on that team at the same time, but chemistry and discipline led to Dixie beating them in the region
-
Better to begin playoffs coming off a hard fought competitive game or an easy W?
I hear lots of chatter on Simon Kenton not preparing themselves for the playoffs because they played Scott the last week of the regular season. It makes all the sense in the world to me that it would be better to enter into the playoffs well rested than to be coming off a very competitive and tiring game such as the Ryle vs Highlands game on Thursday. Personally I think that if a team hasn't found their identity and doesn't know what they need to do going into the last week of the season than that team has real issues. Simon Kenton enters into the playoffs feeling good regardless of whom they played, they put up 40+ points with their starters and then rested them for a whole half all while getting the replacements some valuable time. Thoughts???
-
Simon Kenton 43 Scott 6
Agreed SK knows what they need to do and nobody they could have played would have prepared them for the playoffs any better going into the last week...If a team doesn't know who they are and what they need to do to at this point in the season than that team has real issues...I can assure people that SK learned from the only two teams that presented them a challenge this year and that was Middletown and Ryle, SK is ready to roll!