Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkufan88

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkufan88

  1. Ryle plays to the level of competition, they don't have the put it away mentality thus anything can happen in this game...Ill take Ryle by a TD
  2. Yea I guess they should've played Boone, Conner, Campbell or Cooper the last week they really prepared SK for the playoffs...According to your philosophy a team must play equal or better competition than themselves the last week to prep for the playoffs, risking injury and not giving players time to heal...I guess the regular season doesn't prepare you for the playoffs anymore just your last game of the season does...SK basically had a bye week to get rested for the playoffs all while letting the offense gel a little for 40 something points in one half:D
  3. Take any star player off of a team and they struggle, fact:ylsuper:
  4. You forgot to the bold where I said very often:thumb:
  5. That says alot about them then:rolleyes:
  6. SK 36 TC 7...Simon doesn't lose at home very often and more importantly they have Chad Lawrence at QB who's record as a starter is astounding and this his last go round...TC just gave up like 80 points to Henry Clay so i'd say they have a suspect Defense...
  7. I said Ryle is a hard team to read they play to their competition...I'm throwing some Crow on the BBQ for dinner tonight
  8. No the team that beat Ryle:p
  9. SK, Cambell, Cooper and the first half of the Boone game...I expect Highlands to put up about the same amount of points SK did only difference is Highlands will shut down Ryles Offense...I'll give Elliott the benefit of the doubt and say he crosses the goaline once and thats all Ryle score...Ryle was supposed to dominate 6A this year but they've barely scraped by, not against Highlands that wont happen...I've said that Highlands is at least three Tds better than my Neers every year including this year and that can be applied to Ryle also...Ryle is hard to figure out if Elliott can put up 250 and 5 Ryle may have a chance
  10. No iv'e just been spiking my kool aid up a bit
  11. More recently i've seen Ryle really struggling to keep some rather week opponents off the scoreboard...Ryle's defense is soft
  12. The Ryle team that will lose by four TD's, Therefore the Highlands team that will win by four TD's...Comprende? Ryle stands no chance at this point in the season they barely have beaten Cooper, Campbell and SK...Highlands is in postseason form
  13. The Ryle team that will lose by four TD's!!!
  14. The point was they return some talent, I'm trying to bring facts to the table while others just want to say because Lawrence graduates SK will go back to winning a couple games a year...Gosh I guess I need to do more research on the ages and grade levels of high school boys:idunno:
  15. Because hes still learning to play the game and hes behind a very good line learning...Also hes gotten quite abit of experience in blowout games this year, hes very fast and physical...
  16. First you have to get a clean shot...Take down the head Duck and the Ducks no longer fly, but the head Duck is pretty crafty!!!
  17. Have you seen the Ducks Flying V Formation, it's hard to stop
  18. Wrong SK Still wins this game easily with Swanson at Qb
  19. No idea but I'm not sure I risk having all these starters for my varsity squad injured by playing also in JV games...I believe Swanson played QB at the JV level and that may be it
  20. I know of one Sophomore starter on defense and thats Jared Bowling...And then I know they have two starters on defense that are juniors in Pinkleton and Mills...Then one backup junior on defense and a very talented one at that in DB Ray Webb...O then Jared Swanson also starts on defense he's only a junior and will also be a very good QB next year...Then you can throw in Nate Powell at RB who will probably start next year hes a frosh I think...And I forgot Stephens who should be a defensive end next year at 6'8 inches tall! Just to mention a few
  21. Highlands 31 Ryle 3
  22. Don't you know after Lawrence leaves SK will be done? Hold on weren't they supposed to be done after last year? The people that say SK will return to the well below 500 teams of the past have no clue. SK will be good next year, history means nothing SK is building in the present...
  23. They have plenty returning and unless you follow the program you wouldn't know...SK will be battling with Ryle again next year in NKY 6a while everyone else just hopes to stay close...Highlands would probably beat SK by Three Tds next year just as they probably would every year, but does that make SK a bad team Nope...
  24. I was responding to the folks that are saying SK will be mediocre again next year so what's the point in Highlands playing them. SK will have a very nice ball team next year.
  25. I agree with this post all the way. If I was the SK players I would be all over Marksberry telling him we want a chance to prove ourselves against the almighty Bluebirds.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.