Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan2008

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan2008

  1. I know who you are talking about and you are right. The BBA should have two every year, they work for the two best regions in the state and other region schools love to come and play in those regions and besides of the good games it is also because of some of the BEST referee's in the state call here.:dancingpa
  2. You are right Bart Lenox had a very strong game and his partners did, too! I guess when the coach's vote you #1 in the 10th and 11th region you are suppose to have a great game! He will represent the 10th and 11th region well in the boys state tournament:dancingpa
  3. I must have watched a different game, I thought for 40 minutes there was 3 calls that I would have changed, but who am I, I'm just a fan and not on the floor to blow a whistle.:walk:
  4. Another one that I have worked many with and he will do a great job!:dancingpa
  5. Worked many with him, he will do a great job as always!:dancingpa
  6. I know a few of the 10th and 11th region coach's and they tell me they would never vote to let the BBA go to another region.
  7. Sorry, I really don't remember the final, but something like 64 to 59. I was watching the game, but to tell you the truth I was watching the ref's more. It was close all the way and Bourbon Co. was right in it till the end. Sorry!
  8. I would like to add that Bo is a GREAT official, when he is on the floor you know that he is giving both teams 110%, doesn't care who wins and is fair to both teams:dancingpa
  9. I was at the game and St Pat won by 5 or 6. It was a good game, St Pat would get up by 8 or so and Bourbon Co. would come back and get it to 1 or 2. Both teams played hard and was a good game for both teams getting ready for this week.
  10. bcd00------I agree with YOU! I would work with those guys at Rupp on Saturday:walk: night in March anytime.
  11. I agree with you totally! I have made several quotes on here about how the BBA could do the state tournament for the KHSAA with their top 24 referee's.:dancingpa
  12. Bart would be a great choice! I know it won't be John Chamberlain, he took a leave of absence this year to watch his daughter play her senior year,
  13. Sometimes when the defense is really tough and you have to work for your shots it makes you tired. Maybe the poor free throw shooting had something to do with that.
  14. I was impressed with both teams play. I thought they both played hard and gave a 110%. Also, it was well called. We had two of the best referee's in the BBA refereeing and they did a GREAT job!:dancingpa
  15. I had the honor to work with her in her first state tournament and she did a GREAT job!:dancingpa It is easy to sit on here and be a Monday morning quarterback, but until you get out on that floor and have to make split decision in a half of a second then YOU don't know how tough some calls are to make. Most of the time the people that make comments against a referee has had a call that they thought should have gone for them, but went against them.
  16. I agree with you! They played hard and never once gave up. If I was a coach that is all I would ask from my team. Coach's did a good job and coached as well as anyone else that I have seen this year.
  17. I was impressed with Bellevue and thought that their coach's did a GREAT job!
  18. Ladiesbballcoach, I have known you for a long time and knew you was pretty smart about girls basketball. I'm glad to see you make this comment because when it come to tournament time anything can happen. You know that and I do to!
  19. Maybe we should open a bookstore and sale rule books.:dancingpa
  20. I don't have a cat in this fight, but I watched all 3 high school teams tonight and I didn't see a thing wrong with any coach or asst. Like I said I'm an outsider and I thought that every coach and asst. played their part. I don't know anything that has happen before tonight's game, but I was impressed by what I saw tonight.
  21. You can shoot an airball and be the first to get it and it is not a walk!
  22. The referee's did not blow that call, if fans knew the rules they wouldn't be making comments like that.
  23. Sorry Tiger 1, I was at that game and yes he did get fouled!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.