Everything posted by mpspencer63
-
Highest Individual Scoring High School Basketball Games You've Witnessed
Pendleton County.., oh man lol
-
Boyd County at Rowan County predictions
:popcorn: :popcorn: :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb: Yes,,, everyone I say will win ends up losing.:idunno:
-
Boyd County at Rowan County predictions
:popcorn: Rowan County to win in this one. :popcorn:
-
Elliott County At West Carter January 5th
:popcorn: Round one went to Elliott County who won by 10 on a Neutral court. Now for round two on West Carter's home floor. Can Elliott County repeat and win again or will the home court advantage be enough edge for West Carter to get the WIN? What are your comments, thoughts, or opinions about this game. :popcorn:
-
Elliott County 60 Morgan County 59
:popcorn: Any stats for this game? :popcorn: :dancingpa:banana:
-
Highest Individual Scoring High School Basketball Games You've Witnessed
:popcorn:I watched Ervin Stepp Score 54 against Ashland Tomcats, but The Tomcats still won the game. This was in 1980, again before the 3 point line. :popcorn:
-
Stultz Pharmacy Holiday Classic begins today @ Greenup Co HS
Any radio stations carrying these games?
-
Ending Of Boyle County/Whitley County Game
:popcorn: I agree with Clyde, this was a foul. A ref doesn't have the luxury of instant replay, he has to make the call on the spot. Seeing this the first time, I too, would of called the foul. Was this his call to make, NO. The baseline Ref. needed to move over and make this call, but as you can see in the video he did not, and he was blocked from view by another player. The Call on the floor: Foul!!! White, number 2...5.... :popcorn:
-
Has the KHSAA penalized any teams for noncompliance per Bylaw 27?
:popcorn: I see my Elliott County Lions are missing too. :popcorn:
-
Greenup County 68 Ashland 66
:popcorn: WOW!!! That is all I can say... Oh, and congrats to Greenup County on the win. :popcorn:
-
Elliott County at Rose Hill Christian Dec. 18th
I was just curious if it might have been because of the Flu that is going around. Here in Illinois many schools had to cancel for that reason. NOW... that I know it was because of my poll, I can feel better about myself. :popcorn:
-
Elliott County at Rose Hill Christian Dec. 18th
:popcorn: WELL!!! On another note the game for tonight has been cancelled, no details as to why.
-
Louisville Area Regional Contest Week #3 Sponsored by YOUR BUSINESS HERE!
7-North Hardin 5-Green County 3- Caverna 2- North Bullitt 1- Carroll County t/b Green County:popcorn:
-
2014-2015 Bluegrass Region Basketball Contest YOUR BUSINESS HERE (Week 3)
7-West Jessamine 5- East Jessamine 3- Lafayette 2- Pleasure Ridge Park 1- South Laurel t/b Lafayette:popcorn:
-
2014-2015 Eastern KY Basketball Contest YOUR BUSINESS HERE (Week 3)
7-South Floyd 5-East Ridge 3-Jenkins 2-Buckhorn 1-Lawrence Co :popcorn: TB East Ridge
-
Best in Hoops Classic
Why? :popcorn:
-
Elliott County at Rose Hill Christian Dec. 18th
:popcorn:Bounce back time for my Lions after losing to Boyd County Friday night. Rose Hill looking to snap a three game losing streak... My Prediction is: ROSE HILL going 0-4 and Elliott County winning by 10. :popcorn:
-
Boyd County 71 Elliott County 59
:popcorn: :popcorn: I got to ask, did Spencer start in this one? :popcorn:
- 2014-15 NKY Basketball Contest Sponsored by Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 3)
- 2014-2015 Western KY Basketball Contest YOUR BUSINESS HERE (Week 3)
-
Inside the 16th Region (12-15-14)
:thumb:
-
Elliott County At Boyd County 12/12
Elliott County by 3:popcorn:
- 2014-15 Northern KY Basketball Contest Sponsored by Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 2)
- 2014-2015 Western KY Basketball Contest YOUR BUSINESS HERE (Week 2)
-
2014-2015 Bluegrass Region Basketball Contest YOUR BUSINESS HERE (Week 2)
7- Henry Clay 5- Clay County 3- Southwestern 2- Scott County 1- West Jessamine TB- Southwestern