Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County at Rowan County predictions

Featured Replies

Boyd by 5 in a close game !!!!!

Could be a regional title game preview.

After seeing both teams play in person this past weekend at the AIT, Im going to take Rowan by 10 or more.

After seeing both teams play in person this past weekend at the AIT, Im going to take Rowan by 10 or more.

 

I have to agree with this. Rowan has 3 very good guards.

 

The one with blonde hair (#10?) is really, really good. Reminded me a lot of Zach Pangallo from NCC.

 

And their bigs are solid... rotated 4 big bodies.

Could be a regional title game preview.

 

I believe after Friday night Rowan will prove that they are the team to beat in the 16th. And with the regionals being at MSU that gives them some advantage I think. Then I'd go with Boyd, Elliott, Morgan, Raceland, East Carter, Lewis, Fairview, West Carter, Greenup. After the first 4 I mentioned I think those other teams listed are fairly even. Morgan, Raceland and Fairview have all benefited from pretty easy schedules so far. All A should be interesting too with Elliott and Morgan potentially playing each other 5 times this year. The Greenup co tourney, 2 regular season games, the all A finals, and the district championship.

Top 2 in the region clearly.

:popcorn: Rowan County to win in this one. :popcorn:

:popcorn: Rowan County to win in this one. :popcorn:

Then it's obvious that I should take Boyd.

:popcorn:

Then it's obvious that I should take Boyd.
:popcorn: :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb:

 

Yes,,, everyone I say will win ends up losing.:idunno:

Anyone have any updates or a radio station for this one ? I think it started at 430.

  • Author

Boyd 72 Rowan 69 final at Rowan !!!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.