Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County At Boyd County 12/12

Who do you pick to win? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you pick to win?

    • Elliott County
      28%
    • Boyd County
      71%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:popcorn:I'll go out on a limb here and predict the Lions will win this one. :popcorn::thumb:

:popcorn:I'll go out on a limb here and predict the Lions will win this one. :popcorn::thumb:
I hope they tie, just to confound you.:bunny:
  • Author

:laugh: Now that did make me laugh.

I hope they tie, just to confound you.:bunny:

:lol2: I'll take Boyd at home.

  • Author

Elliott County by 3:popcorn:

Boyd County Lions win at home by 15 !!!!!!!

Boyd County Lions win at home by 15 !!!!!!!

 

I will take Elliott by 5. They have started off the year solid and have the experience and some size.

I will take Elliott by 5. They have started off the year solid and have the experience and some size.
Boyd depth will help !!!! a lot will depend on which team is having a good night shooting the ball .
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.