Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamilton Joe

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hamilton Joe

  1. Sounds like it was a great game. Congrats to the Panthers and to Coach Hornsby..
  2. Should be a good game..Ryle 28 Campbell 20
  3. I believe the Bearcats knock off the Panthers in this one. 21 to 20 Walton..Good luck Coach!
  4. Dayton/Bellevue game is what I believe to be a true rivalry. Next door neighbors and alot of families connected to both schools always makes this a great game regardless of the records.
  5. Give me 2 of whatever he is having..LOL:confused::lol:
  6. Wow! Is that right? Didn't realize that.
  7. As large a school that Dixie is it has always puzzled me that they never seem to have a team that I would say should make it to Rupp in March each year. When is the last time they made it to state? 1957? Just seems they always fall in that sort of 2nd tier of decent but not real good teams in the 9th region.
  8. I have only seen him play a few times but from what I have seen I think playing at an OVC or Mid-American Conference team would be a very good fit for him.
  9. :confused:As far as I know the Principal and Superintendent do the hiring and firing of employees in a school district but I might be wrong. The remarks made by MACLA sort of confused me as well..
  10. I will disagree with who you think will this game but I have to agree with your comments regarding Coaches Deaton and Hornsby. Both men are quality individuals. Coach Hornsby is a quality individual whom the kids like and respect from all that I hear. Understanding that winning is very cyclical at the small schools it is then vitally important to have very positive role models to coach our kids. In my opinion and from what others have told me about Coach Hornsby I believe that Ludlow has once again found just that type of individual in Coach Hornsby..Good luck to both teams friday night.
  11. :confused:I'm curious then just when do these coaches take the time to view and possibly post on BGPs? Hopefully instructional time in the classroom isn't being compromised because some coach feels the need to read what is being said about them or their program during the time they should be teaching..I'm hoping most schools don't allow access to sites such as BGPs during the course of the day but maybe I'm wrong..
  12. Any word yet on who will coachng the Panthers in the 2009 season? Have there been any names mentioned as possible successors to Bob Bieger? Surely to God they won't take as long as they did last year to fill this position. Last years season from what many that I talk to down in Ludlow say that last year was a debacle that they could have avoided had they just hired someone earlier then they did. Ludlow has always fielded very competitive baseball teams and they need some stability in that program once again.
  13. :lol::thumb: The truth hurts and some coaches or those pretending to be coaches don't like it much when people differ with them. They spend their entire day intimidating kids and they often times think that approach will work with adults. You're probably better off not having them talk to you. Don't compromise your beliefs just to make a coach decide to speak to you again.
  14. SK has to be smarting after the last minute loss to Conner. With that said look for Cooper to have pay the price.. SK 63 Cooper 0
  15. I know of one area coach who has made it a habit of reading BGPs on a very regular basis and he bristles everytime he reads something that he mght not agree with. It continually gets the best of him and it has become comical amongest most of his assistants when he repeats what he reads on BGPs in the coaches office. Very thinned skinned who spends all his time criticizing everyone and anyone..Coaches if you can't stand the heat maybe you shouldn't read it..LOL
  16. Way to go Indians! Good win..Thanks Koz...
  17. Walton 20 Brossart 6...Good luck to Coach McMillen and his Bearcats.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.