Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard/Harlan predictions

Who Wins 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will not post a score prediction. Don't hurt my feelings to bad guys. :cry:

The boys in green come in as the sure under-dogs but remember two years back when Harlan also went to Hazard as the under-dogs and...well it just wasn't pretty for Hazard.

 

However, that year was a special year for Harlan. More so than anything, I think this game could be good for the Dragons. They'll be able to play against some of the top competition class A has to offer this year and it will be a great growing experience for the younger boys in green. As very new alumnist I'll still be rooting for the upset as will every fan from Harlan, but Hazard is just too good. I think if the Dragon's defense can pressure Olinger and keep him contained as he scrambles then they'll be able to keep the score close, but Harlan isn't very well known for their secondary and it could possibly get ugly if they try to just cover Hazard all night.

Edited by STRIKE3

It will probably get ugly late.

Too much Bulldog athleticism.

  • Author
The boys in green come in as the sure under-dogs but remember two years back when Harlan also went to Hazard as the under-dogs and...well it just wasn't pretty for Hazard.

 

However, that year was a special year for Harlan. More so than anything, I think this game could be good for the Dragons. They'll be able to play against some of the top competition class A has to offer this year and it will be a great growing experience for the younger boys in green. As very new alumnist I'll still be rooting for the upset as will every fan from Harlan, but Hazard is just too good. I think if the Dragon's defense can pressure Olinger and keep him contained as he scrambles then they'll be able to keep the score close, but Harlan isn't very well known for their secondary and it could possibly get ugly if they try to just cover Hazard all night.

 

Good post 73. We miss ya' and sure could use your help. :fight:

I think this is one of those games were Hazard wins by as much as they want. This Bulldogs team may be the best Class A has to offer (in football and basketball), and I don't think Harlan is on that level this season.

  • Author
I think this is one of those games were Hazard wins by as much as they want. This Bulldogs team may be the best Class A has to offer (in football and basketball), and I don't think Harlan is on that level this season.

 

I don't even think Olinger played a down last week vs. Jenkins. I have not seen Hazard yet this year. I expect I'll get a good dose tommorrow night. Wonder why they are not in the MT top 10? I think they stayed in there all last year. :confused:

Big game for Hazard as they play their first game on their new turf. The game begins at 7:30 but there will be a special ceremony and re-dedication of the field at 7 pm.

 

You can see pictures here;

http://hazweb.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=sports&action=display&thread=21258&page=3

 

Hazard starters out:

 

Kidd - out for 3 - 8 weeks, know more after surgey

Olinger - out no time table for return

Maggard - out for year

Slone - out, visit with Dr. Ireland Friday

Campbell - out no time table for return

Ugly early, Ugly at the Half, and Ugly late...

Hazard by a bunch.....

  • Author
Ugly early, Ugly at the Half, and Ugly late...

Hazard by a bunch.....

 

Are you referring to the game being ugly Bluegirl? :D I Don't think it will be that easy. Nice looking field. Although I like football on grass.

Hazard 28-14.

My heart says Harlan here for some reason, although I'm biased against Hazard I will admit. After watch them run 80 up on Jenkins one year I have yet to cheer for them since, so go Harlan!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

This one will get ugly. As bad as Hazard wants.

Hazard wins with ease.

 

Nice field, BTW.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.