Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sonny Crockett

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sonny Crockett

  1. I would guess that typically there will be a few girls on each varsity team who (whom?) have had travel experience with their AAU teams. It is a great opportunity for the school team to bond in a setting away from their school. If the opportunity exists, every team should do it.
  2. Final - Wins the Queen of the Bluegrass Tournament Championship. Stephanie Hodges receives Tourney MVP trophy and several Conner girls make the All Tourny Team.
  3. Conner beat Bishop Brossart Monday evening in a rescheduled game. 62-57
  4. The way i understand it: Your 4 years of High School eligibility begins when you are a Freshman. If your a 6th grader playing Varsity (it happens), it doesn't count towards your eligibility years.
  5. Not sure how Scott is doing win/loss, but Lauren Tibbs (I believe is a Freshman) has had several double/doubles! She is really good and only going to get better!
  6. How did Boone look against Fern Creek? What was the final score?
  7. Final... Dixie Heights Invitational Championship game. Dixie came back strong in the 3rd quarter to get within 6 points.
  8. I saw Noll play a year and a half ago during AAU season and she was a pretty decent player. I was stunned when she didn't start and then stunned again when she didn't get any playing time. I figured she was hurt or in someone's dog house.
  9. Final... Conner will play Dixie tonight in the Invitational Championship game. Does anyone know why Noll from HC didn't play?
  10. Since the season is starting and there's no transfer, I assume the wait was for naught?
  11. Congratulations Chelsea! I saw her playing AAU ball about 5 years ago and she has only improved since then. Keep up the hard work!
  12. I agree with you; I'd take Hodges on my team any day!
  13. In the Conner Varsity game, Lexington Catholic won the first half by 8 (reset score each half) and pulled away by more the second half. I think Lex Cath is ranked 2nd in the state this year, so Conner has nothing to hang their head over. It was a good test for the girls. They should have a good team this year despite losing some size.
  14. Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe they are going to call it more closely this year. I agree that if you move, "displace" a player, it should be a foul.
  15. I saw a foul called at a pre-season game where a lady got a foul called on her for boxing out. Problem was, she put a butt on the other girl and moved her backwards. Going to be heard to "untrain" all these girls who learned to box out like that. To be honest, I always wondered how you could move a girl from her position on the court (which is rightfully hers) and not get called for a foul. I think I like the new rule.
  16. Aren't there schools who don't have enough girls try out that can't afford to cut them?
  17. She's playing at Beechwood.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.