Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County shootout tomorrow

Featured Replies

There is a great matchup tonight between NDA & Mont County...there will also be some top teams from down south in the BC shootout tomorrow!!

 

 

Harl Crump Shoot-out

December 1 at Boone County High School

 

12:00 - Ryle vs. Madison Central

1:45 Newport Central Catholic vs. Dunbar

3:30 Simon Kenton vs. Manual

5:15 Boone County JV vs. Simon Kenton JV

6:45 Boone County vs. Fern Creek

I believe NCC and SK will have their hands full. I really don't know anything about Fern.

I agree , should be a very good matchup tonight with NDA and Montgomery. Montgomery is very solid as should ND be. Good luck to all !!

I believe NCC and SK will have their hands full. I really don't know anything about Fern.

I agree , should be a very good matchup tonight with NDA and Montgomery. Montgomery is very solid as should ND be. Good luck to all !!

 

Fern Creek features U of L committed 6'1" senior Monique Reid who led the state last year in shooting percentage (28.9) & rebounding (16.2). A very athletic young lady who is a lot of fun to watch play. Perhaps Ms. Basketball this year?? Maybe! A candidate for sure!

Sounds like all of our NKY teams are in for a long day ! Which will only help in the long run . ;)

Fern Creek features U of L committed 6'1" senior Monique Reid who led the state last year in shooting percentage (28.9) & rebounding (16.2). A very athletic young lady who is a lot of fun to watch play. Perhaps Ms. Basketball this year?? Maybe! A candidate for sure!

 

Oops! Not shooting percentage...s/b avg pts per game at 28.9.

Anybody know how the games at the shootout played out?

Harl Crump Shoot-out

December 1 at Boone County High School

 

 

Fern Creek features U of L committed 6'1" senior Monique Reid who led the state last year in shooting percentage (28.9) & rebounding (16.2). A very athletic young lady who is a lot of fun to watch play. Perhaps Ms. Basketball this year?? Maybe! A candidate for sure!

 

Call me old (it won't be the first nor last time) but if my daughter quoted rapper Lil' Wayne in the newspaper like the FC girl did, I'd never let her be interviewed again.

Call me old (it won't be the first nor last time) but if my daughter quoted rapper Lil' Wayne in the newspaper like the FC girl did, I'd never let her be interviewed again.

 

Or was it the quote, "I never heard of Boone County before..." that got your goat? ;) Her abilities on the court are amazing...she is the real deal. If folks did not know what DI meant before they saw this game, they do now. Walz at Louisville may polish up her interview skills a bit when she gets there next year.

 

From the Enquirer:

"Just like the song 'I'm A Beast' by Lil' Wayne - that's what I try to be on the court," Reed said. "You know, I never heard of Boone County before tonight. I have to give them credit. They battled with us."

I have seen her play and she is the real deal. Watched her and Whitney Ballinger play in a scrimmage last year and she was definitely the physically strongest player on the floor.

Or was it the quote, "I never heard of Boone County before..." that got your goat? ;) Her abilities on the court are amazing...she is the real deal. If folks did not know what DI meant before they saw this game, they do now. Walz at Louisville may polish up her interview skills a bit when she gets there next year.

 

From the Enquirer:

"Just like the song 'I'm A Beast' by Lil' Wayne - that's what I try to be on the court," Reed said. "You know, I never heard of Boone County before tonight. I have to give them credit. They battled with us."

 

How did Boone look against Fern Creek? What was the final score?

How did Boone look against Fern Creek? What was the final score?

 

I think Boone lost by about 17.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.