Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 74 Holmes 60

Featured Replies

With the exception of the folks that authored the basketball preview this wasn't really a suprise. Conner has a good team and is very balanced, which the box score indicates. If I were Conner my only concern might be that most of Holmes's points came from close to the basket. This is based on the Coach's comments that Conner had trouble with Holmes's bigger girls. Anyway their balance carried the day for them. Good luck to both teams!

bjim...I personally couldn't agree more with the first line of your post. I've said it from early on that they are a top team in the 9th as well as the top team in the 33rd. I also stated that I cannot understand why Hodges rarely gets mentioned...she is one of the toughest and most fearless players I have ever seen.

Having watched the game, Conner displayed a lot of weapons, mostly outside shooting. Their full court defense was stellar. I doubt too many are going to stop Weaver this year so her 24 points are not that relevant from the Conner perspective. The pace slowed in the second half but there was really no need to hammer out a 30 point win. It was Conner in control all the way. Long was on fire, Hodges played agressively with many of her points coming late in the game, Beasley ran point effectively and 6th man Johns is always good for some impressive shots. I would say that when preparing for the Conner team be ready for a battle. Pretty solid outing.

How many strong post players are there in NKY outside of Weaver?

It is hard to call Weaver a post, she hit a bunch from beyond the free throw line last night and brought the ball up the floor when things got tight defensively. Webb is a strong post for Holmes. Behrens for Boone is a good post along with Cundiff at NCC.

No real surprise to me on this one. Although Holmes may have the better talent in at least a few positions you just never know what team from Holmes will show up game to game, week to to week and year to year. Not always the most disciplined team that I have watched but Weaver is certainly a nice player to watch..Congrats to Conner on a nice win..

How many strong post players are there in NKY outside of Weaver?

 

 

She is not a post player.

Nice win for Conner and the coaching staff.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.