Everything posted by MIGHTY THOR
-
Jenkins @ Cumberland
Cumberland - 49 Jenkins - 14
-
Pulaski Co. vs. South Laurel
My bad , I stand corrected. I should have said " He is playing like a senior." Thank you for the wake up call.
-
Leslie County @ Middlesboro
I forgot to make my pick. Middlesoro -48 Leslie Co - 6
-
Leslie County @ Middlesboro
Thank you for getting all of these threads started this week :thumb::thumb::thumb: Alot of good games from central and southeast KY. was not getting much space.
-
Evarts @ Hazard
Hazard could be a little flat after their trip to Lexington . I still think they can handle Evarts. Hazard - 48 Evarts - 21
-
Whitley County @ Letcher County Central
I agree totally. This has been an easy cruch for many teams this year , especially the Colonels.
-
Pulaski Co. vs. South Laurel
South Laurel has played some good football since the first meeting . They also have a senior QB ! It could make the diffrence. South Laurel - 45 North Pulaski - 34
-
Mercer Co./Lincoln Co. - Round 2
Lincoln has one of the best defenses I have seen this year ! Lincoln - 21 Mercer - 12
-
Will a 4 seed upset a 1 seed?
Watch out for Whitley over Letcher. There seems to something in the air over the Blvd. of Champions. Plus they have a key starter comming back.
-
Biggest upset of the year
What about Cawood over Cumberland last week?
-
I Need At Least 300 Responses To This
Ilike the six class system but I don't like the way the playoffs are set up . I wish we could go back to the old system , where One would play four from another district and two would play three from the other district.
-
South Laurel Predictions
Any predictions on the South Laurel East Jessamine game ? :confused:
-
Trinity vs. Lafayette Predictions
Why is Lafayette's field the worse in Lexington ?
-
Cawood 25 Cumberland 22
Do you think that Cumberland's staff has lost hope or interest considering the program will no longer exist next year? Is there any strong rumors who the new Harlan Co high coach will be ?
-
Corbin 56 Somerset 47
Do you think Corbin Got a little pass happy late in the second quarter and on into the third? I felt they really had the game in controll untill they got away from the run. They let a good Summerset team back into the game.
-
Cawood 25 Cumberland 22
Did anyone see the game ? how did Cawood slow down Cumberlands runnig game?
-
South Laurel vs. Middlesboro
South Laurel - 35 Middlesboro - 14
-
Lincoln Co. 28 Pulaski Co. 0
Pulaski has a great QB but Lincoln's defence showed his youth. He held the ball to long on many plays in the first half. He was waiting for his receivers to clear but Lincolns secondary never let it happen. He then got frutrated late in the first half and started to run on most pass plays. He is still is one of the best young QB's I have seen in a long time. The people of Pulasi Co have alot to look forward to for the next couple of years.
-
Woodford County vs. Whitley County
Long night for the Colonels Woodford - 39 Whitley - 18
-
Lincoln Co./Scott Co. predictions
I think Lincoln has one of the best defenses I have seen. I am not so sure about their offense? Scott - 21 Lincoln - 14
-
Williamsburg vs. Evarts
Ithink the Burg may be flat after the big win last week. Evarts - 41 Williamsburg - 28
-
Corbin/Somerset predictions
Corbin - 42 Somerset - 21
-
Clay Co. 26 Whitley Co. 20
Yes Coach Cambell graduared and worked as a ssistant under Bob Rose at Williamsburg. As far as the system goes that they run , who puts that in ? The head coach? I really don't think the system is the problem. Maybe the way it is run. Why do you spread the field to run the ball? The McCumbers kid seems to throw the ball very well. On fourth and one why can't you go under center. By the way I allso think Coach Black is a fine person!I guess my main question is " why don't you run what is suited to your kids instead of trying to suit your kids to what you run"?
-
Clay Co. 26 Whitley Co. 20
Mr Fundamental when I played we did not have activity buses. I walked or bumed a ride almost to Corbin every day. Coach Cambell really did'nt bring Whitley to greatness they only had two playoff victories during his tenure. One of those was to a weak Clay Co. team as I recall.I don't think the people of Whitley Co really want Coach Herron , but since we have done so well with all the other coaches we have goten from the Burg , who knows?
-
Clay Co. 26 Whitley Co. 20
The Middle School does run the same offense.