Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitley County @ Letcher County Central

Who Will Win? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • Letcher County Central
      73%
      22
    • Whitley County
      26%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Letcher County Central Cougars

First Playoff Appearance

 

Whitley County Colonels

Playoff Appearance: 15th

All-time Record: 4-14

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

Letcher has had a very good year and will pull this one out over Whitley's young Colonels.

 

LCC 30

WC 21

LCC extends their season by at least one more game after friday, Whitley moves on to develop another Offense of some sort for next year. This one was not a very good fit.

 

At least they got another chance to see if their current one can click one more time!!!

LCC by 28

Whitley 7

The addition of Labanion will make a big difference. I really think he is to Whitley what Roskoph was to LC.

I think he will help, but the O schemes they are running are something that I don't even think he can help them with. Something needs to change there.

The addition of Labanion will make a big difference. I really think he is to Whitley what Roskoph was to LC.

 

I can't see that comparison at all! Lebanion should end up being a very good player........but he is not close to Roskoph's level at this time.

I picked Whitley to win the district in the beginning no reason to change now. Whitley becomes road warriors and wins the first of two.

I picked Whitley to win the district in the beginning no reason to change now. Whitley becomes road warriors and wins the first of two.

 

I agree, Whitley has always had the talent to win this district. The question is would it be considered a failure if Whitley does not win:confused:

No. Everyone has fell back on them being young all season, so why would it be a failure if a young team fails to win the district????? NOW, next year, not so young, not so big an excuse....

One thing I have noticed this year everybody is young!!! Everyone either are going to be better in the future or are bad b/c they are young age is not a issue. Whitley will wright the ship, the coaches will but them in a position to win, something I have questioned all year.

Everyone is young, for the most part, in the area this year. I agree with you. Others are winning, so the excuse is not really a valid one.

LCC 35-7

One thing I have noticed this year everybody is young!!! Everyone either are going to be better in the future or are bad b/c they are young age is not a issue. Whitley will wright the ship, the coaches will but them in a position to win, something I have questioned all year.

 

I agree totally. This has been an easy cruch for many teams this year , especially the Colonels.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.