Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Co. 28 Pulaski Co. 0

Featured Replies

Lincolns D held PC to less than 40 yards in 2nd half. PC had 6 Turnovers.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This score seems to reflect what real competition will do to an undefeated team. I felt all along that PC had only played about two pretty good teams. One of them it took an overtime to win and the other PC only won by one or two points. The outcome didn't really surprise me, but the total domination did. DeCross was about the only bright spot for PC.

This score seems to reflect what real competition will do to an undefeated team. I felt all along that PC had only played about two pretty good teams. One of them it took an overtime to win and the other PC only won by one or two points. The outcome didn't really surprise me, but the total domination did. DeCross was about the only bright spot for PC.
Both teams are now 7-1, which is very good. It's never easy, winning on the road against another good football team

The second half killed them. It was a ballgame for the first half. And yes, 7-1 record is very good but I'm still surprised by the margin. Especially the shut out. PC's offense has clicked all year.

Congrats to the Patriots...I think they sent a message tonight.

Good job Lincoln Co. and good luck next week at Scott Co.:banana:

  • Author

Lincoln made a believer out of me. I did not think they could handle PCs overall team speed, but I was wrong. I think these two will meet again in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

 

It sounds like PC played 'em even for 3 out of the 4 Quarters. But the last minute of the 1st half and the 3rd quarter killed PC.

 

If PC can eliminate the penalties and turnovers it should be a better game next time.

No doubt about who the best team in the district is now... GO PATS!! KEEP ON ROLLIN'!!!!

Lincoln made a believer out of me. I did not think they could handle PCs overall team speed, but I was wrong. I think these two will meet again in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

 

If PC can eliminate the penalties and turnovers it should be a better game next time.

 

I predict there will be no "next time." I've been picking Mercer County to win this playoff district all season and I still believe they will.

I predict there will be no "next time." I've been picking Mercer County to win this playoff district all season and I still believe they will.

 

I reserve the right to change this pick if Mercer loses to South Laurel!:lol:

  • Author

I think SL just beat Mercer. It is a 3 way tie for two playoff spots. I am not sure Mercer will be in the playoffs.

Let's stay on topic, discussing Lincoln County and Pulaski County, not Mercer County.

Let's stay on topic, discussing Lincoln County and Pulaski County, not Mercer County.

 

Apologies, Strike! I'll start a new thread later!

 

How did Lincoln County score their points tonight? Rushing, passing? Defense?

  • Author

LC first score came on a pass play to the TE at the end of the 2nd quarter..

 

PC had a 20 play drive that took 9 minutes off the clock that ended with a missed Field Goal. Lincoln took over with a little over a minute to go. The drive was 4 plays,that went 80 yards in 40 seconds.

 

I didnt get to hear how they scored their next 3 TD's

Great job coach French and the Patriots .

From the Greenwave Nation

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.