Lincoln Co. 28 Pulaski Co. 0

hector

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This score seems to reflect what real competition will do to an undefeated team. I felt all along that PC had only played about two pretty good teams. One of them it took an overtime to win and the other PC only won by one or two points. The outcome didn't really surprise me, but the total domination did. DeCross was about the only bright spot for PC.

This score seems to reflect what real competition will do to an undefeated team. I felt all along that PC had only played about two pretty good teams. One of them it took an overtime to win and the other PC only won by one or two points. The outcome didn't really surprise me, but the total domination did. DeCross was about the only bright spot for PC.
Both teams are now 7-1, which is very good. It's never easy, winning on the road against another good football team

Lincoln made a believer out of me. I did not think they could handle PCs overall team speed, but I was wrong. I think these two will meet again in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

It sounds like PC played 'em even for 3 out of the 4 Quarters. But the last minute of the 1st half and the 3rd quarter killed PC.

If PC can eliminate the penalties and turnovers it should be a better game next time.

Lincoln made a believer out of me. I did not think they could handle PCs overall team speed, but I was wrong. I think these two will meet again in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

If PC can eliminate the penalties and turnovers it should be a better game next time.

I predict there will be no "next time." I've been picking Mercer County to win this playoff district all season and I still believe they will.

LC first score came on a pass play to the TE at the end of the 2nd quarter..

PC had a 20 play drive that took 9 minutes off the clock that ended with a missed Field Goal. Lincoln took over with a little over a minute to go. The drive was 4 plays,that went 80 yards in 40 seconds.

I didnt get to hear how they scored their next 3 TD's