Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Co. 28 Pulaski Co. 0

Featured Replies

Well my man get used to it, Pulaski is going to be strong for the next 4 years :ylsuper:

 

I hope so... :thumb: It's not much of a rivalry when one team wins all the time.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 1998 the record is SW7- PC4, /w SW winning 2 games last year. I wouldn't say that's "Winning all the time". SW has a very good program, but do not act like you have run the table against the Maroons over the last 10 years or so. I'm sure SW will be back next year, & I hope they are, as I want all the schools in this county to do well.

Since 1998 the record is SW7- PC4, /w SW winning 2 games last year. I wouldn't say that's "Winning all the time". SW has a very good program, but do not act like you have run the table against the Maroons over the last 10 years or so. I'm sure SW will be back next year, & I hope they are, as I want all the schools in this county to do well.

 

Before this gets out of hand and gets the thread closed...I said "I hope so... It's not much of a rivalry when one team wins all the time.” I wasn't implying SW won all the time or implying PC won all the time. Regardless how you took my comment, truth be told it isn’t much of a rivalry unless both teams win….. However since you did pull the facts, I am not going to comment on them, they speak for themselves.

 

I do agree..... I hope all 3 schools are fielding good teams year in and year out.

Congrats Pats, I was surprised. If PC and LC lock it up again this year don't look for the same team to show up.

Surprised, not that Lincoln Co. won, but, that they shut out the Maroons. Their defense must have played a heck of a game , limiting Pulaski Co. to 173 yards.

It was the best defensive performance I have seen in some time! If their defense plays this way every game they have a shot to go far in the playoffs. Coach French did a great job of getting his team prepared.

Pulaski has a great QB but Lincoln's defence showed his youth. He held the ball to long on many plays in the first half. He was waiting for his receivers to clear but Lincolns secondary never let it happen. He then got frutrated late in the first half and started to run on most pass plays. He is still is one of the best young QB's I have seen in a long time. The people of Pulasi Co have alot to look forward to for the next couple of years.

Great defensive game plan by Lincoln Co. If P.C. could have gotten that touchdown late in the first half and not had the blown coverage on the next drive I still believe Lincoln wins but we are lookjing at a very close game. Very good defensive game plan again I must say!!! Maroons will be ok, Muse, Hines and the gang are too good not to be heard from in playoffs. Go Maroons!!

Proud to Be Marooned!!:thumb: Nice Game Lincoln but we'll be BACK.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.