Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Co. 28 Pulaski Co. 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit, this one skocked me. PC did have the ball inside Lincoln's 30 on 3 different ocassions only to turn it over in the 1st half. Lincoln's D is for real. Congrats to the Pats on the District Championship. Also, a big congrats to PC for making it this far when no one expected it. Keep your heads up , there's still ALOT of football to be played for you guys.

I was at the game, and the game turned with a minute to go in the first half when Limcoln stoped Pulaski and then went about 80 yards to score before half time. Up to that point it was a close game. I would even say Pulaski had a slight edge.

Congrats to Lincoln on a big win. :thumb:

Lincoln's defense was outstanding tonight. Maybe the best I have seen this year. They are the class of the district ! I have seen every team but Mercer.

I guess Pulaski should have made this game their "Superbowl". I am shocked at the shutout. Hats off to the Pats. Don't Worry Maroonmadness, you still have a couple of more games.

Congrats to Coach French and the Pats.

 

Some "in-the-know" pundits were predicting "3 wins, tops" for LC this year. It has been a tough schedule and the team has risen to the challenge.

 

The defense just keeps getting better and better and you know what they say about what defense wins...........

Congrats to Coach French and the Pats.

 

Some "in-the-know" pundits were predicting "3 wins, tops" for LC this year. It has been a tough schedule and the team has risen to the challenge.

 

The defense just keeps getting better and better and you know what they say about what defense wins...........

TRIALS!!!!!:D:D:D

 

Games and Championships!!!!!

Great job Lincoln!!!! You're shown the State that you're the real deal.. I do believe if you was to play Bell County tomorrow you would win that game...

Congratulations Patriots! Very impressive year! Good Luck in the Playoffs!

congrats to the Patriots!! Pulaski did not seem to be playing well at all...LC defense was just like everyone thought they would be, I really thought Hines would have had PC ready for that, but guess not.....Keep on striving Maroons you still have a lot of talent on the field, and some talent that doesn't play that much!! Maybe you will get them next time.

I guess Pulaski should have made this game their "Superbowl". I am shocked at the shutout. Hats off to the Pats. Don't Worry Maroonmadness, you still have a couple of more games.

 

It is only the "superbowl" unless you know you can compete and beat the team you are playing.. haha

I guess Pulaski should have made this game their "Superbowl". I am shocked at the shutout. Hats off to the Pats. Don't Worry Maroonmadness, you still have a couple of more games.

 

Look Jumper Dad I always have supported you when we didn't play each other and I still think that we will be in the hunt at the end. If we could only play Southwestern every week we wouldn't have any problems.:thumb:

 

Lincoln was the better team TONIGHT but don't count us out yet. What does that do for the playoffs in the district with SL, SW, & Mercer? I haven't heard who's in or out. Can someone help me?

Look Jumper Dad I always have supported you when we didn't play each other and I still think that we will be in the hunt at the end. If we could only play Southwestern every week we wouldn't have any problems.:thumb:

 

Lincoln was the better team TONIGHT but don't count us out yet. What does that do for the playoffs in the district with SL, SW, & Mercer? I haven't heard who's in or out. Can someone help me?

 

 

Oh MM you crack me up.......:lol: . We at SW felt the same way about PC all those years. :thumb:

 

I believe SW is out of the playoffs this year, first time since 1996.

Oh MM you crack me up.......:lol: . We at SW felt the same way about PC all those years. :thumb:

 

I believe SW is out of the playoffs this year, first time since 1996.

 

Well my man get used to it, Pulaski is going to be strong for the next 4 years :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.